Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitness for beginner woman! Drogheda!

Options
  • 02-08-2009 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭

Hey I've finally decided to get off my bum and do a bit about my continuous weight issue - am joining Curves [anyone know if there are any reductions/special deals on at the moment or coming month?]

Would also like to try a fitness class - something that I'd be able for [I know I need to be challenged but at the same time don't want to be dropping out after class 1 because I'm sh*t!]

Was thinking along the lines of kickboxing - I NEED something that's fun else I won't stick with it. I did step aerobics but am looking for a change if possilbe.

Anyone know if there are kickboxing classes for beginner fatties like me? Any other advice to offer? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭The Davestator

IMO opinion curves is not a long term answer as nearly all members get bored of the same 10 machines every week.

SFX gym is a great gym with good advice but if its classes you want (as per your thread) i'd recommend Lab Fitness. beside greenhills school, they do lots of different types of classes suitable for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭gipi

Curves tend to have offers for September (to catch the "must do a night class/join a gym" brigade!!).

Advertisement