Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap flights

• 02-08-2009 7:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

guys we need to leave ireland for the canareys on either december 26th or the 27th, for five to seven days, i am beating my head against a brick wall, if we have to go via the uk it will wreck whatever bit of a brain i have left, but so be it. thank you all in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Don't want to sound smart, but have you looked at Ryanair and Aer Lingus sites? Ryanair are doing more flights to the Canaries from November onwards so take a look. Having said that, the dates when you want to fly won't be cheap no matter who you go with, but best of luck anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

take a look at expedia. I got a great deal with them for my flights to Vegas. Nearly half of Aer Lingus's so called 'sale'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

This should help :

http://skyscanner.net/

Advertisement