Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

turtle beach X1 wanted !!!!!

• 02-08-2009 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

hey im looking for turtle beach headset for xbox 360.im based in dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

i just bought a pair from www.videogamesplus.ca yesterday for €52 including shipping which i thought was real good, i think the cheapest i've seen them on ebay was around €70. anyway its my first time using the site but i heard its good and just got an email saying that they have been shipped so all i have to do now is to play the waiting game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

get the x3s they are well worth the extra cash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

do ya reckon the x4's are worth it? €150 plus whatever shipping will be..

I had a pair of 5.1 headphones for the pc a few years back and they were the business..

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pires

But if you want something realy good that you could use with your XBOX/PC/IPOD etc and have state of art sound comunications system go for www.astrogaming.com A40 I have one of those my self and are great !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

dazftw wrote: »

I had a pair of 5.1 headphones for the pc a few years back and they were the business..

I picked up a pair of these about 6 months ago when the pound was weaker.. think I got them for about €140 delivered from this place www.limexb360.co.uk.

I love them, theyre not true 5.1, its simulated, but to my untrained ears it sounds perfect.. ie in COD4 you can hear people creeping up behind you, etc.
    Theyre the best option if you want wireless..

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭andy g

mailrewop wrote: »
    i just bought a pair from www.videogamesplus.ca yesterday for €52 including shipping which i thought was real good, i think the cheapest i've seen them on ebay was around €70. anyway its my first time using the site but i heard its good and just got an email saying that they have been shipped so all i have to do now is to play the waiting game.

would you sell 1 for 40 and whatever postage is?

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭andy g

really need one of these headset has anybody got them and they dont use them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

andy g wrote: »
    would you sell 1 for 40 and whatever postage is?

i think i phrased my last response badly, when i said i bought a pair i didn't mean i bought 2. are you not able to buy them online, if its because you don't have a credit card you should get a 3v card, thats what i use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

dazftw wrote: »

to be honest my m8 has the x4s , i have the x3s and i cant tell the difference , its the same with the x1's only the x1s are wired which is a pain in the %%%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭boysinblack

A mate of mine is selling a pair for 40 euro ,hes on hoilday but is back at the weekend , pm me and ill pass the details onto you

Advertisement