Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Script

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

Ah... Na!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Yeah we all heard...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭ToTheSea:

Personally not my scene in music. But they do write catchy tunes so fair play. i do not like however how "moulded" they are from their record company. Promo photos always concentrate on danny the main guy cos he is better looking to the other two and they always wear black. It's the scribt brand being sold to the crowd. Even at glasto when it was scorching during their set they kept their heavy leather jackets on.

TLDR: Good song writers. Sold their soul to the record label. nice lads however. unfortunate

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Shoota

Anyone know any other up and coming indie-pop bands in Ireland??!

I think the Script are brilliant, I spent quite a while referring to them as "The f***ing Script" until I listened to their album, which is for the most part very good, the first half is just so catchy!

Advertisement