Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medion - New map updates

Options
  • 02-08-2009 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Got this Medion ver 4 from Aldi. Year later I needed my maps updated so I purchases a newer version of the western europe maps at €49. They sent me the following email:

Dear Ms/Mr xxxxxxx,

thank you very much for your purchase at our GoPal Assistant Shop.

We have received your payment and your products were already activated for downloading. You can download your purchased products via the Medion GoPal Assistant.

Please start the Medion Assistant software and switch to the menu item Shop. Here you will find a download link next to your purchased products.
    For questions regarding your user account and our products, please contact our support. A question can also be put via the Medion GoPal Assistant, menu item shop using the support link.

Yours sincerely,
    Your Medion Assistant Shop Team (pocketnavigation.de Team)

I followed their instruction but when I see the download on the Medion Assistant software (Go Pal Assistant on my computer), I click on Shop. (Store on my computer) and I get the Download link. When I follow it through it doesn't seem to download. Can anyone help?:P
    Tagged:

Advertisement