Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garmin nuvi 1210

Options
  • 02-08-2009 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi I bought a garmin nuvi 1210 yesterday and when trying it out on local routes it is taking me on back roads and even out of my way is there any setpoint I can change to avoid this happening or am I screwed . Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭garydubh

bridgeman wrote: »
    Hi I bought a garmin nuvi 1210 yesterday and when trying it out on local routes it is taking me on back roads and even out of my way is there any setpoint I can change to avoid this happening or am I screwed . Thanks

Ensure that routing is set to fastest time rather than shortest distance. Also if you know better, then do better and it wil re-route based on your superior knowledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 bridgeman

Thanks garydubh
    Also if you know better, then do better and it wil re-route based on your superior knowledge.

Advertisement