Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8th Aug'09 Marquee wedding

Options
  • 02-08-2009 9:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm having a marquee wedding in the Dublin area on Saturday. Just wondering if anyone can give me an idea if the weather is looking better than it has been for the last few weeks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Right now it actually looks like Saturday will be dry and sunny:) but a lot can change between now and then, should be able to get a firmer forecast a bit closer to the time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭Bloody*Mary

trogdor wrote: »
    Right now it actually looks like Saturday will be dry and sunny:) but a lot can change between now and then, should be able to get a firmer forecast a bit closer to the time

:) Fingers crossed !!

Its still looking good for dry and sunny on Saturday :) although there's still time for change i'd be more confident of it now

Its still looking good for dry and sunny on Saturday :) although there's still time for change i'd be more confident of it now

And then it changes..its looking more like a dull day now with some drizzle at times on the east coast

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭Bloody*Mary

And then it changes..its looking more like a dull day now with some drizzle at times on the east coast

Not to worry - better then it has been bar the last couple of days!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement