Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safest/cheapest Parking Galway - 3 days

Options
  • 02-08-2009 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Anyone recommend safe n reasonably priced parking for me car in Galway for 3 days this week coming. City centre location please. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

The car park at the docks is cheap enough. I left a car there for around 18 hours and I think I only got charged 9 euro. Not sure if that was accurate or not on their part.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭the-island-man

Beside the Cathedral there's free parking! I find it pretty safe to park there and i have parked there overnight lots of times. I'm not sure what your definition of city center is or how familiar you are with the city but if you walk up through nuns island from the cathedral towards mill street guarda station and turn left it will bring you up through high street and then shop street and eventually eyre square its only takes a maximum of 10 minutes to walk if even that! :D

Advertisement