Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6030 Classic

• 02-08-2009 10:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,646 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

I purchased a Nokia 6030 classic mobile phone yesterday, as I was entitled to an upgrade.

However, while I was messing about with it, getting used to it, I stupidly signed up to do my e-mails thru my phone.

As a result, there is an "@" symbol, with a small arrow pointing downwards at the top left of the screen.

Now, what I would like to know is, how do I cancel this function?? I have read through the booklet that accompanied the phone, and I have also searched on the Nokia website, but can't find anything?

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It should be in your messages folder, you should see the email address below your text inbox. Just go to options and delete it, or disable automatic retrieval

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,646 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Davy wrote: »
    It should be in your messages folder, you should see the email address below your text inbox. Just go to options and delete it, or disable automatic retrieval

Thanks.

Advertisement