Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can one buy the KORN MTV UNPLUGGED DVD?

• 03-08-2009 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Anybody got any idea where I can get the Korn MTV Unplugged DVD?I tried googling it,tried Amazon,CD Wow and Play.com,but to no avail.It appears that it can only be bought in bootlegged versions?Anybody have any ideas or can one only download it illegally?
    Ta,
    Selig:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

I found one in a bargain basement in town before. I only bought it because Smyths were out of frisbees and the kids were getting narky :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭mr.benn

Bought one in the pavillion in swords north dublin in hmv for 15 quid last week!
    Its awful stuff though i must warn you!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

According to here it's not an offically-sanctioned release so it's no wonder you weren't able to find it for sale :).

As for how to get hold of it, I'll leave that one up to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Bono Vox wrote: »
    I found one in a bargain basement in town before. I only bought it because Smyths were out of frisbees and the kids were getting narky :D

Bono Vox in which bargain basement did you get?What type of quality was the DVD?
    Ta,
    Selig

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Was really optimistic about that album.
    But jesus what a disaster it turned out to be.

I guess their music, as innovative as it is, just wasn't meant for that type of performance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement