Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey's Anatomy Season 5

Options
  • 03-08-2009 1:14am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Grey's Anatomy Season 5 is due to be released in America on September 15, I'm not sure about UK + IRL.

Where is the cheapest place I could get this online? Amazon.com have a pre-order price of $38.99 (not including delivery). I've never ordered anything from the UK before - is it likely that it would get stopped by customs or anything?

Would I be able to get it for cheaper elsewhere? It isn't on play.com or cdwow.ie - probably because it's not yet been released.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

Grey's Anatomy Season 5 is due to be released in America on September 15, I'm not sure about UK + IRL.

Where is the cheapest place I could get this online? Amazon.com have a pre-order price of $38.99 (not including delivery). I've never ordered anything from the UK before - is it likely that it would get stopped by customs or anything?

Would I be able to get it for cheaper elsewhere? It isn't on play.com or cdwow.ie - probably because it's not yet been released.

I'd suggest waiting until near the date and looking it up on the price comparison function at www.dvdbargainalerts.co.uk. Beware of Play.com's free delivery but excessive compulsory exchange rate which can amount to a sizable eurozone delivery charge. Sendit.com has free delivery to Ireland and allows you to avoid poor exchange rates by paying in sterling.

AFAIK there are no customs issues with ordering from the UK. We're living in a big economy called Europe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

you can buy season 4 in galway a shop there got it in feb there. but it is not where else for sale in ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 clairew

Hi All,
    I am looking to buy Greys Anatomy Season 5 Can anyone tell me where i can get this.

Thanks

Advertisement