If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVR-2809

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ashcurrie

Forgot to ask, this is to upgrade from my 1909. Is it possible for a loan for a home demo?

Cheers, Adam.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,469 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Ash,

unfortunately we are completely sold out of the 2809 now - even demo stock, apologies for that!

Give me a shout if you would like to suggest anything else and I'll go looking for you..

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

what about a avr-2309?
    I need an upgrade with pre-outs.

Cheers, Adam.

Any word on this guys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Adam. Sorry for the delay.

We have a Denon AVR2309 which has pre-outs.

We have one left and I would need to check to see if it brand new or ex-display, but either way, the price will be good as it's as a last one.

Want to take a look into the specs and see if it's what you are after. It's the higher model than the 1909 you have.

http://www.denon.co.uk/site/frames_main.php?main=prod&ver=0&MID=3&sub=1&action=detail&Pid=387

We do have the AVR2310 in stock which is currently £749.95.

Let me know what you think.

Regards

Dave

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.