Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

maggots in meath

• 03-08-2009 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

hi all, would anyone know where i could get some maggots on a bank holiday monday in county meath. I'm just outside enfield and planning to go on the canal for a while. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

the only place you will get maggots on a bank holliday monday is by the side of the road in the neighbours dead cat:eek::D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

the only place you will get maggots on a bank holliday monday is by the side of the road in the neighbours dead cat:eek::D:D
    good man. am now away to warm the car up, will watch for that damn moggy and i'll have me some maggots by supper time. cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

Hiya Poindexter,

Im in Enfield myself and struggled gettin maggots in the area. But I found out the Barber that is above gala in enfield has maggots. He also has a shop down in a shed beside his house which is stocked to the rafters if you need any other gear.

Yoiu can ring him generally any time and you can drop up to his house where hell sort ye out. He runs enfield angling club.

This might be a bit late, but for future reference atleast youll know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

neil_hosey wrote: »
    Hiya Poindexter,

Im in Enfield myself and struggled gettin maggots in the area. But I found out the Barber that is above gala in enfield has maggots. He also has a shop down in a shed beside his house which is stocked to the rafters if you need any other gear.

Yoiu can ring him generally any time and you can drop up to his house where hell sort ye out. He runs enfield angling club.

This might be a bit late, but for future reference atleast youll know.
    great stuff neil. i have met brian on occasion and took the wee man along to a fishing club he runs. is his house next to the barber shop????

cheers again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

No his house is out the Rathmolyon road a mile or 2. IF you drop up to the shop he'll give you his number and you can just ring him and head up.

The shop is located above Gala, and you can access it from behind. Hes usually open late and VERY early!

• Advertisement
Advertisement