Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unusual Graphics Card Question..

Options
  • 03-08-2009 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Hi Folks,

I know this is more a photpgraphy question but I think anyone with an eye on graphics cards may be able to help. I have a video camera that terminates in a BNC connector.

Now, what I want to do is record video from this camera to my laptop. So to do that I need a USB, Firewire or PCMCIA card with perferably a sound input jack aswell (The camera is a pro camera and does not record sound aswell) Preferably USB or Firewire but I would gladly take any connection method. The quality has to be fairly high so I would prefer to avoid CCTV cards etc, they don't offer the quality I'm after (DVD or above but not HD)

Any help would be great and mods are welcome to move this to a different area if they feel its more relevant there.

Many Thanks,

ironclaw.

Advertisement