Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I love techno, Ghent Belgium

Options
  • 03-08-2009 1:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 153 ✭✭

Alright folks, its that time of year again and Im finding trouble booking tickets. The officialy site directs you to a site called timoco to buy tickets. You must register with your address but because the address needs to be the same as the one on the credit card it doesnt let you buy tickets.

This is because the registration page does not have the address layout as us Irish, most importantly the lack of a post code. When the post code is entered on the site the address automatically fills in. I have been in touch with support and they cant come up with a solution.

Does anyone have one? Another site to buy the tickets perhaps? I have booked flights etc so not going is not an option. Please help!

www.ilovetechno.be

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

save your money and go to commercial ville in Punchestown or Avonmore cheese in Waterford ;)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Lineup is a bit pants alright, was better last year

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

The lineup so far seems fairly good. As in there are at least 3 or 4 acts worth seeing (speedy j, chris liebing, dave clarke and garnier). Hopefully it'll improve as it gets bigger.

Advertisement