Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G36c Low cap mag loading problems-Help needed

Options
  • 03-08-2009 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hey all,

My low cap mag on my G36 will not load properly.The bb's just spit back out of the mag well everytime I try to load the mag up.
    Anyone know whats wrong with it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

TunnelWeb wrote: »
    Hey all,

My low cap mag on my G36 will not load properly.The bb's just spit back out of the mag well everytime I try to load the mag up.
    Anyone know whats wrong with it?

Thanks

There should be a small plastic lip over the feed point. Is it stuck open?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭TunnelWeb

No its not open

Is there a blockage in the feed port?
    Have you tried clearing the barrel with a cleaning rod till you can see the rod?
    Does the magazine fit snug?

No there's no blockage,Yeah I've cleaned the barrel.Yes the mag fits securely
    The problem is with the magazine itself. The bb's wont stay in the mag when I put them in,they just fly straight back out.:confused:

I can get a few bb's into the mag, but the second I take the speed loader off the mag the bb's fly out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

either the little latch where you put them in is not moving freely enough or the spring in the mag is too tight. :)

• Advertisement

Masada wrote: »
    either the little latch where you put them in is not moving freely enough or the spring in the mag is too tight. :)

Yeah the spring seems very tight. How do I fix that?

TunnelWeb wrote: »
    Yeah the spring seems very tight. How do I fix that?

Squirt of oil usually does the trick.

Squirt of oil usually does the trick.

Ok,I'll try that and see if it works.Thanks

I tried squirting some silicone oil into the mag but it has'nt improved:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Put in about 4 BB's and then spray in some silicone oil and keep going until its full.

• Advertisement
Advertisement