Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap Monday jeans

• 03-08-2009 4:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I'm looking at buying Cheap Monday jeans on Asos, but i'm a bit confused about the sizing.

These are the jeans that i'm after, but the dark wash ones. I normally take a size ten in jeans but i'm a bit confused here, would it mean that I take the 29' reg or 28' reg? . I don't have a clue :|.

Any help appreciated. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

Well a 10 is is usually 28' waist and a 12 is a 30' waist so I guess 29 is somewhere between the two, small 12 I suppose. I'd be careful buying jeans online, I couldn't buy without trying them on first anyway:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I've no idea if there's an Urban Outfitters in Cork but they sell Cheap Monday jeans I think so you could try them on before buying them online?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

fonpokno wrote: »
    I've no idea if there's an Urban Outfitters in Cork but they sell Cheap Monday jeans I think so you could try them on before buying them online?

There's not unfortunately :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Bblock

Cheap Monday Jeans Are The Ultimate Jeans EVER!!!! Love Them All My Pairs Are A Bit Stretchy Some More Than Others Just Check Amount Of Elastic In Them But If Your An Average Ten Go For 28" Big Ten 29" And So On So On.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Hmmm well it's not a problem to exchange with ASOS I believe. I'm a 28" in Topshop jeans and I'm pretty sure a 29" was more comfortable in Cheap Monday jeans if that offers any help at all!

I can't find a list of stockists for Cheap Monday jeans online at all either... :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Bblock

fonpokno wrote: »
    Hmmm well it's not a problem to exchange with ASOS I believe. I'm a 28" in Topshop jeans and I'm pretty sure a 29" was more comfortable in Cheap Monday jeans if that offers any help at all!

I can't find a list of stockists for Cheap Monday jeans online at all either... :(

Try asos or tobi urban outfitters deliver to ireland too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭booyah1024

could you not get a fabric measuring tape and see what size you're waist actually is instead of second guessing.

women sizes always confussled me.

Advertisement