Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's that lassie? Will fell down the Well? (Will's Spotlight)

• 03-08-2009 4:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

I think Will and Raze had equal votes for the next In The Well, but I think Will should get it, cos he's been modding here a long time, and helping everyone, and is generally a spiffy chap!

So Will, when did you catch the Piercing Bug?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Also, do you forgive me for ruining today? :p

/sneeze

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Cheers spuddy

Caught it when I was 17, on the 30th of October. The day before halloween.
    I don't know what made me decide I wanted to get a piercing, just had an urge to change something about myself in some way, and quickly.
    Brought my mate with me to body shock in temple bar, Paddy was real nice about it.
    Since I was 17 and didn't have a parent present he rang my ma, and got her permission. Was mortified and went all red.

Went into the piercing room, was nervous but kept cool. Was a slight pinch and that was it, blade was through. Asked Paddy if I could see the blade through my lip. He laughed and I stood up and checked out the mirror. Was awesome.

Jewellery went through fine and off I went, a happy kid. Didn't think I would get so into it, thought I'd be happy with 1. Almost 18 or so piercings, or 6 years on I'm still hooked :)

Lolly - your sick, tis cool. Fear not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Booya!!!

Will what would you change about your physical appearance? 9apart from the ginge obviously)

What do you think of star tattoo's?

Your a fairly big bloke, do people still make ignorant remarks about your piercings in person?

What's your biggest fear?

Booya!!!

Will what would you change about your physical appearance? 9apart from the ginge obviously)

What do you think of star tattoo's?

Your a fairly big bloke, do people still make ignorant remarks about your piercings in person?

What would I change about my physical appearance, right now. Nothing. I used to hate my ears as they stick out and got an awful time in school about them, but I took it upon myself to stretch my lobes and make them noticeable for entirely other reasons and I wouldn't change them for the world now. Wouldn't mind getting fitter but that will come in time, specially when I get off my fat ass.

Star tattoos, I think they're lovely. I know I give out about them on rare ocassions as they are over done but who am i to judge? I've seen some awesome ones. Emo's and MizzLolly's come to mind straight off.

Yeah I get comments all the time, some little knacker kid in town a few days ago was staring me out of it and making comments. To be honest I don't mind too much, but a few comments that I've received do cut deep and knock me a bit. I brought it on myself though :) so don't feel too bad :p
    I think the dirty looks are the best, specially from old women. Can cut right through ya, but if they knew me they would know I'm a pushover.

Most hurtful comment I can remember is "If I didn't know you, and saw you walking down the street, I'd cross the road or walk the other way"

• Advertisement

MizzLolly wrote: »
    What's your biggest fear?

Large groups of women in any situation intimidate the sh¡t out of me, dunno about fear. I wouldn't say I'm fearless but not much actually scares me. Probably drowning, or someone i know getting hurt.

Don't like snakes much either.

Why don't you and your twin acknowledge each others existance?

What's the next gig you plan on going to?

What will be your next piercing?

What's a talent you have that people wouldn't expect?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Why are you stepping on short people?

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

skywards wrote: »

It's what he does best :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: I still hurtz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Ooh, I get to ask Will questions! :D

What's your favourite fruit and / or vegetable?

What's your favourite show on daytime tv?

If you were to go on 'Blind date', what one question would you definitely ask the three potential ladies?

What four things are guaranteed to cheer you up, when you're having a bad day?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

What's your favourite thing about yourself?

How did it really feel when you won that Oscar for "Falling Slowly"?

Why don't you and your twin acknowledge each others existance?

What's the next gig you plan on going to?

What will be your next piercing?

What's a talent you have that people wouldn't expect?

Glen Hansard? He won't return my emails.

Next gig, I have no clue. Maybe if incubus come back again, not sure.

Next piercing will most likely be a PA, conch is almost healed so happy out. Or maybe septum/nostril. Not really sure.

Some talent I have, uhm I don't know. About to finish a degree in computer science maybe? Pierced/Tattooed and can program (poorly)
    I'm a bedroom dj lol, dj'ing is sh¡t hard.
    Pretty good at graphic design.
    I know one thing people definitely don't expect is my job, I work as a care assistant for people with intellectual disabilities.

skywards wrote: »

It came from a thread in the ladies lounge about women going out with shorter men. It infuriated me that some women could be so shallow as to not give a guy a chance simply cos he was shorter. I commented that I wouldn't go out with a woman who was shorter then me.

Looking for the thread now, found it, http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055303045

I only posted twice in the thread because I was really raging and knew I would make an arse of myself if I kept on.

Sofaspud wrote: »

Legend! :D

Ooh, I get to ask Will questions! :D

What's your favourite fruit and / or vegetable?

What's your favourite show on daytime tv?

If you were to go on 'Blind date', what one question would you definitely ask the three potential ladies?

What four things are guaranteed to cheer you up, when you're having a bad day?

Fruit would have to be lychees, they're yummy :) Vegetable would have to be asparagus. Love the stuff.

I rarely watch tv, watch the odd simpsons episode or news. Last thing I watched was Ellen on tv3 today, and that was only for about 2 minutes before I decided I wouldn't waste the whole day, that and I was hungry.

The one question I'd ask the ladies, hmmm.
    "Does cling-film, a cucumber and some lube sound like a good first date to you?" I would totally rip the p¡ss on that show.

Four things that would deffo cheer me up;
    Incubus or some band like that. I really enjoy their music and listen to stupid amounts of music.
    A nice walk with my dogs, when i'm stressed or annoyed i go on walks with them.
    a good rest always does wonders
    compile a list of 100 things that cheer me up, that always works

What's your favourite thing about yourself?

Uhm I'm not sure tbh.

Glen Hansard will be able to answer that question, not me. :pac:

Will, why are bellybutton's called bellybuttons? They don't look like buttons, they look more like holes. Why are they not called bellyholes? Or bellydips? Or bellygaps? :confused:

Would you ever get a tattoo as a joke?

Describe yourself in five words, or less.

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose? (without being crude! :pac:)

What do you think of Girls Aloud? :P

No clue, maybe people way back when had outties due to medical professionals not having a clue how to tie off umbillical chords properly? hence maybe they stuck out?

I think belly button is way more flattering than belly hole

Would you ever get a tattoo as a joke?

Describe yourself in five words, or less.

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose? (without being crude! :pac:)

What do you think of Girls Aloud? :P

I would definitely get a tattoo as a joke, people take themselves way too seriously, especially when it comes to tattoos. In the past I've considered getting 'nom!' on my ass, an 'L' on either butt cheek and even a fireman.

Me in 5 words - A complete and utter bore. :pac:

food for the rest of my life - Chicken breast - full of protein and good for you.

Girls Aloud - Not a fan of their music, teeny boppers love them I'm sure :)

• Advertisement

Whats the best feeling in the world?

Whats the best feeling in the world?

probably this...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Will wrote: »
    I would definitely get a tattoo as a joke, people take themselves way too seriously, especially when it comes to tattoos. In the past I've considered getting 'nom!' on my ass, an 'L' on either butt cheek and even a fireman.

When are you getting the damn Fireman?

And a question that I once asked someone, and was given out to because "it's a horrible question",

If I asked you "where do you see yourself in 5 years", 5 years ago, what would you have said?

What's your idea of a date from Hell?

Favourite movie / movies as a child?

When are you getting the damn Fireman?

And a question that I once asked someone, and was given out to because "it's a horrible question",

If I asked you "where do you see yourself in 5 years", 5 years ago, what would you have said?

I'm not gonna get the fireman lol

I probably would have said working as a body piercer, or as an apprentice.

What's your idea of a date from Hell?

Favourite movie / movies as a child?

Where the girl doesn't wanna be there. It happened before. Horrible horrible date. We were both too polite, and had to sit through the second batman movie, which was damn long. I made my excuses and headed off home.

Favourite movie would have been the land before time series, the lil dinosaurs escaping the evil t-rex and stuff. And the angry lil triceratops, who behind it all was really nice :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?

At the cinema which arm rest is yours?

Why do doctors leave the room when you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.

Where does the toetag go on a dead person if they don't have toes?

What do people in China call their good plates?

Have you ever gone cow-tipping?

JohnnyQuid wrote: »
    Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?

At the cinema which arm rest is yours?

Why do doctors leave the room when you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.

Where does the toetag go on a dead person if they don't have toes?

What do people in China call their good plates?

Have you ever gone cow-tipping?

Maccy D's don't do hotdogs.

The arm rest the other person isn't using

Probably out of respect

on their finger

European plates

Attempted it but they're hard to sneak up on when real drunk and without them waking up

Have you ever given a girl a fake number?

Three things in life that really annoy you.

Which celebrity would you most like to look like, if you had to choose?

Favourite board game?

• Advertisement

Have you ever given a girl a fake number?

Three things in life that really annoy you.

Which celebrity would you most like to look like, if you had to choose?

Favourite board game?

Not on purpose, I think I gave a girl my number a digit off when I moved to france because i didn't know it well enough and was drunk.

Dishonesty, greed and selfishness.

Glen hansard

I like monopoly, gotta get shrewsbury road or your done for!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement