Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's that lassie? Will fell down the Well? (Will's Spotlight)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...Does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?

Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

JohnnyQuid wrote: »
    If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...Does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?

Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?

guys like frilly things on women

no

no

Shouldn't affect it too much, lightning can travel up to speeds of 130,000 mph according to wikipedia and is made up of separate forks

if you wanna keep asking pointless questions go ahead, il just ignore em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

if you were a biscuit what type of biscuit would you be and why?:pac:

gingernut for obvious reasons :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

How did you first come across boards?

And when did you first become a mod?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

What's your favourite old skool video game?

Who do you think the prettiest celebrity is?

Ok enough of the ramdomness so.

What band would you love to go see,broken up or still going?

Best insult you ever used on someone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

if you could ban one member from boards who would it be and why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

What super mod powers do you have apart from banning, what are the perks?

Whats your favourite web comic?

Do you like the final fantasy series?

Sofaspud wrote: »
    How did you first come across boards?

And when did you first become a mod?

1st year in college, Cult/Ross was in my class and he basically made me sign up.

Was made a mod a little over a year ago. Have always been stupidly active on this particular forum and asked for some changes to be made. The extreme forum got set up and later I was made mod of it. Then Hellrazer asked for me to be made mod of this one instead as the extreme one is dead. Then all the davey180 crap started.
    Had a butt load of forums under my belt for a while, but got sick of it all and got rid of them bit by bit, even this forum. Then i saw it lose it's fun and came back to try save it. It's still not where I want it to be but we will get there ;)

• Advertisement

What's your favourite old skool video game?

Who do you think the prettiest celebrity is?

Sonic 3, first game I ever bought. Pretty awesome. Super mario brothers on the snes is also pretty amazing. They're so simple and just all round good fun. they've stood the test of time.

I'm not really into celebrity and showbiz stuff. Most/All celebrities are attractive, couldn't really put my finger on anyone in particular. Having seen and met some in person my idea is they all aren't that amazing. Photoshop helps a lot

Ok enough of the ramdomness so.

What band would you love to go see,broken up or still going?

Best insult you ever used on someone?

Bob Marley and the wailers, I think they would be brilliant.
    Rage against the machine, I missed em last year.
    The Doors.

All the legends I would love to see.

I have called someone a wanktard before, but only in jest.
    One guy once really p¡ssed me off so I said if he said one more thing i would knock his stuttering head off his shoulders :-/ That took people by surprise.

if you could ban one member from boards who would it be and why?

I have 1 person and only one person on ignore. Not going to air my views or tell people who it is, but i would love to ban him only so everyone would be saved from his mindless drivel, self centred behaviour and just annoying personality.

Will wrote: »
    I have 1 person and only one person on ignore. Not going to air my views or tell people who it is, but i would love to ban him only so everyone would be saved from his mindless drivel, self centred behaviour and just annoying personality.
    You'll never git rid of me!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Wow, poor Raze whoever that person is!

What's your favourite thing about this forum?
    And is there anything you'd like to change about it?

What super mod powers do you have apart from banning, what are the perks?

Whats your favourite web comic?

Do you like the final fantasy series?

I have 4 stars beside my name? I can check to see if someone is a re-reg of a banned user. That's about it really. I instill fear upon people, but that would have happened anyway regardless of the word 'mod' in my profile.

I read a few webcomics, xkcd.com is one of them, but felt it has gone a bit dry lately. I read reddit.com a hell of a lot and find great links to nerdy sh¡t all over the place. Ted.com is great for interesting talks too. I do enjoy cyanide and happiness too, but hey, who doesn't :)

Never got into them. Played one of the fames for the PS2 and thought it was good and played a few of the other ones in bits. that's about it. Not much of a gamer anymore. Just a casual gamer a sit were

This is sorta more so to do with boards than yourself.What's to stop people from setting up new accounts when they've been banned,assuming that they have more than 1 e-mail address?

1 forum you'd love 2 be a mod of?

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Wow, poor Raze whoever that person is!

What's your favourite thing about this forum?
    And is there anything you'd like to change about it?

Will answer both with 1 answer :)
    Would love to see the forum back the way it was before christmas. I don't know, there was just a great sense of community here and a bit of craic. The christmas beers was one of THE funniest and most enjoyable nights EVER, let alone a boards event.

I came late with some others, and to walk in and see about 10 - 15 people all sitting down having the craic just made me smile. Was really a great sight to behold.

Dunno what changed but to me the place doesn't have the same buzz about it, maybe it's because I left for a lil while, but i really doubt that. something changed, can't put my finger on it.

so yeah, the people, the friends i've made in here are my favourite thing about the place.

This is sorta more so to do with boards than yourself.What's to stop people from setting up new accounts when they've been banned,assuming that they have more than 1 e-mail address?

Nothing :)
    We will and do find them out though. So many ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Nothing :)
    We will and do find them out though. So many ways.

IP addresses?

• Advertisement

Yeah that's one way but only admins can actually view that info

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Who would win a fight

find-santa-claus-10.jpg

or

easter-bunny.jpg

What type of tattoos are you just sick of seeing?

Where you an Obama supporter or a McCain?

Where do you draw the line at tattoos/piercings?

Have you had the boards.ie stalker moment of randomly seeing someone you recognise from boards and said hi??

skywards - santa all the way

johnny - sh¡t ones :) see so many posted all over the net. So much potential gone to waste, i hate it when people don't go enough research about artists and just go to whoever is cheapest

raze - nah I don't recognise people too well, dunno why. I've been noticed plenty of times though, always freaks me out and feel bad if I don't know them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

If you could meet yourself, what do you think your impression would be? What would you like and dislike?

What age are you?

Best book you ever read?

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

Do you think will you ever say feck it and take all your piercings out?

What's the best feeling you're ever gotten from another person? (in a non sexual way)

What kind of films do you like? (as for "The Land Before Time" that was the first cartoon film I seen as a child and would still watch it from time to time :o )

If you could meet yourself, what do you think your impression would be? What would you like and dislike?

What age are you?

Best book you ever read?

Jeebus tough questions here people.

If I met myself what would i think of them... probably a bit of a looper or something, but honestly this is pretty tough question to ask me. Maybe ask others who've met me? Feel free to give your first impression of me here folks that i've met :)

I'm 23.

Best book I ever read, not much of a reader unless it's to do with body piercing or tattoos. I've read others obviously.I really want to read modern primitives.

jinxycat wrote: »
    Do you think will you ever say feck it and take all your piercings out?

What's the best feeling you're ever gotten from another person? (in a non sexual way)

What kind of films do you like? (as for "The Land Before Time" that was the first cartoon film I seen as a child and would still watch it from time to time :o )

I've taken some out in the past, I don't think I will ever take them all out though. I like them too much, and put in a lot of thought before going ahead with them. Especially my lobes and labret (lip).

Best feeling from someone, an honest and heart felt thank you. When you help someone out, whether it's where I'm working or just some random act of kindness. I enjoy helping people and it makes me and them feel good :)

I like most films, except maybe the overly girly ones. Comedies, horrors, action adventure etc. I love documentaries too, specially national geographic and ones dealing with people, psychology etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

i read through the four pages now I've forgotten the questions, dammit! Hope I'm not repeating.... best festival you've ever been to?
    drink of choice??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement