Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 week blow dry

Options
  • 03-08-2009 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Hi, Has anyone tried the 12 week blow dry? You get it from Dylan Bradshaw or Brown Sugar and it costs around 200 yoyo's? I'm very tempted as I usually spend 25 euros a week getting my hair blowdried anyway. Does anyone know will it cause further damage to highlighted weak hair? Thanks xx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Hi!
    I saw it on Xpose a few weeks ago, the piece gives a good bit of information about the service!

It looks pretty good! I'd love not have to use my straightener allll the time! I wash it, let it try naturally and I look like Beyonce! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Thanks for the link, looks great :) Unfortunately if I let my hair dry naturally I look like a freak and a half:eek:

detoxkid wrote: »
    Thanks for the link, looks great :) Unfortunately if I let my hair dry naturally I look like a freak and a half:eek:

Haha :D

I'd say if you're spending 25 a week on keeping your hair in good shape, you'd be just as well to try the 12 week blow dry! Works out cheaper and your hair would be fabulous looking all the time! I'm already jealous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

I'm hugely confused. How does this work?

mental07 wrote: »
    I'm hugely confused. How does this work?

There's a demonstration in the link I gave.

Basically, they apply the treatment to your hair, then they blow dry your hair and straighten it. You keep the treatment in your hair for two days, I think, then you're allowed wash it out!

When you wash it out, your hair will be considerably straighter than it previously was and will require less effort to keep straight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭herya

There's a big thread in F&A if you're interested:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055562663

Advertisement