Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a pic of your bike

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

My Fz6 in an unusually clean state for a change. Taken by leppla on the Sunday Spin last weekend, thanks dude!

7928857148_29b74ac5bd_h.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭batman_oh

Bingo481 wrote: »
    Dont like the durty durty tyres......pmsl.

they're actually clean - its just the edges are blue :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    My Fz6 in an unusually clean state for a change. Taken by leppla on the Sunday Spin last weekend, thanks dude!

7928857148_29b74ac5bd_h.jpg

She is looking well blu3, hopefully on friday I will have the pilot road 3's on front and back too. Savage tyre to say the least....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

7928842268_511ca0d922_b.jpg

Driven to the spin on a trailer taken out of the cover....took a picture back into the trailer and driven home!

LMAO.

Only taking the piss mate, never seen a bike like it. Even after the spin all day and the savage spin back home the bike was EXACTLY like it was that morning. Mine on the other hand was in bits with bugs I have never even seen before like golf balls.

Savage bike, love the italian job livery aswell. As I said, set of new end bars to replace the loose one and a set of stubby levers and it would be a masterpiece.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Driven to the spin on a trailer taken out of the cover....took a picture back into the trailer and driven home!

LMAO.

Only taking the piss mate, never seen a bike like it. Even after the spin all day and the savage spin back home the bike was EXACTLY like it was that morning. Mine on the other hand was in bits with bugs I have never even seen before like golf balls.

Savage bike, love the italian job livery aswell. As I said, set of new end bars to replace the loose one and a set of stubby levers and it would be a masterpiece.

Sound Wonda-boy this great when ya here good things said about your most loved:):)

Mine has a fair few bugs smashed onto it now but I will take care of them before the week is out;)

As for the Stubbys and bar ends im looking into them. Get my new lid first as that is way more important

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Our two latest additions:

2012-09-05135348.jpg

2012-09-05135403.jpg

2012 690 and 2007 990 :D

We also have a gixxer 1000, a mid-make over CB400 and a wrote-off CBR250 that we're still deciding what to do with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Nice one PB! Love the 690, delighted for ya!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sorry about the top box, I know its as ugly as hell but it serves a purpose sometimes when I want to stretch her legs :D

BMW R1100S.

219765.jpg

There's been one or two minor changes since the pic was taken.

The exhaust is a full stainless steel Laser exhaust and would waken the dead :pac:

Nice clean bike there chief, but Continentals?? Jaysus, you must have a death wish!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

My 07 er6n
    Few more mods since these where taken, rizoma tail tidy and rear indicators, crash bungs, and I've removed the screen.
    I'm quite fond of her! :D

er6n.jpg

er6n_2.jpg

er6n.jpg
    er6n_2.jpg

Sorry about the top box, I know its as ugly as hell but it serves a purpose sometimes when I want to stretch her legs :D

BMW R1100S.

219765.jpg

There's been one or two minor changes since the pic was taken.

The exhaust is a full stainless steel Laser exhaust and would waken the dead :pac:

Lovely looking bike, not the usual BMW colour. Very clean aswell.

terrydel wrote: »
    My 07 er6n
    Few more mods since these where taken, rizoma tail tidy and rear indicators, crash bungs, and I've removed the screen.

er6n.jpg

er6n_2.jpg

How do you embed the images btw?

Gold trim is savage and love the exhaust.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,305 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

terrydel wrote: »
    My 07 er6n

er6n.jpg

er6n_2.jpg

How do you embed the images btw?

To embed you need to load them onto a site like photobucket. Get the link for them and use the image icon insertimage.gif
    Nice exhaust on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

Cienciano wrote: »
    To embed you need to load them onto a site like photobucket. Get the link for them and use the image icon insertimage.gif
    Nice exhaust on that.

Cheers mate. Must get an account on one of those.
    Its a Laser slip on, bought it 2nd hand for a ton, 500 new!

but Continentals?? Jaysus, you must have a death wish!! :pac:

I'll be honest, the Conti's are working great on the bike.

There's probably another 2k left on the rear (with a bit of luck) and I'll replace it with another Conti.

I'll be honest, the Conti's are working great on the bike.

There's probably another 2k left on the rear (with a bit of luck) and I'll replace it with another Conti.

Ah look, I know they have longevity - I'll give it that. But it sacrifices grip. I had Conti's on a Hornet 600 and I couldn't keep it upright. Changed them to Bridgestones and it was a different bike. I'll never use Conti's again. But if you (or anyone else) are happy to use them it's nowt to do with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I'll be honest, the Conti's are working great on the bike. There's probably another 2k left on the rear (with a bit of luck) and I'll replace it with another Conti.

I had Contis on my XJR and they were bloody great on that bike. After 3k kms there wasn't a mark on them and never suffered with lack of grip. I'm sick of Dunlops on my 1400 wearing every time you roll the bike out of the garage...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

So I put a set of BSB Supercorsas (fvcking hell the bike is on rails!), crash bobbins all round, mini indicators on the front and changed the sprockets to -1 / +2 - its like a new bike :D

IMG_20120908_195556.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Lovely bike KamiKazi :cool:

Yea iv heard good things about them tyres

A mate has them on his Sp1 and loves them

• Advertisement

nerrad1983 wrote: »

cheers!

best tyres I've ever had by far!

Ah look, I know they have longevity - I'll give it that. But it sacrifices grip. I had Conti's on a Hornet 600 and I couldn't keep it upright. Changed them to Bridgestones and it was a different bike. I'll never use Conti's again. But if you (or anyone else) are happy to use them it's nowt to do with me.

All depends on the bike. I had contis on the GS and they're one of the best tyres you can get for it. Where before I had bridgestones, probably the worst tyres you can get for it. Trailwings, nicknamed deathwings because of their poor grip.

All depends on the bike. I had contis on the GS and they're one of the best tyres you can get for it. Where before I had bridgestones, probably the worst tyres you can get for it. Trailwings, nicknamed deathwings because of their poor grip.

Yeah, they probably suit some bikes more than others.

Yeah, they probably suit some bikes more than others.

Powerful sports bikes like ours would be about the most demanding on tyres - so we'd notice crap tyres more than your average biker!

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Powerful sports bikes like ours would be about the most demanding on tyres - so we'd notice crap tyres more than your average biker!

I'd like to see you corner on the auld deathwings! Think they're made out of plastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭batman_oh

nerrad1983 wrote: »

cheers!

best tyres I've ever had by far!

I'm running the supercorsa sp (slightly softer but sane thread etc) on the r1 for fast road spins and trackdays. They are completely brilliant. Shocking in the wet though and don't last pissing time. Won't ever use anything else on that now other than maybe the r10.
    Although still think the pilot power is the best overall sports tyre for a road bike ever made

Average riders don't ride powerful bikes :confused:

The bike don't maketh ye biker :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

have this zxr4 about 14 months.

has just had brakes front and rear including rebuilt rear caliper, air filter, plugs, oil filter, oil dropped. i dont the above apart from the rebuilt caliper.

still need to get new rear disk, fork seals and chain and sprockets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

That is a lovely Honda bike. So jealous of ye having bikes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

cena wrote: »
    That is a lovely Honda bike. So jealous of ye having bikes.

Shur come on in. The water's fine!

Advertisement