Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a pic of your bike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

What's left of my bike after my off... I think it's fixable but won't know til my collarbone heals and I can start stripping and rebuilding.... :(

You can't really see it, but the rad was pushed right back into the headers and burst. To fix up I need: new nosecone, headlights, brake lever, right rearset, right fairing, clutch cable, new radiator/fan

Just showed a mate in work the pics and he asks "what sort of bike is a Hellraiser" !!! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

kaimera wrote: »
    while on the subject of scuffed motors

http://imgur.com/a/cFC9u#2sHm2

My old sv650s after a lowside in the back arse of Clifden (attempting the circuit of ireland iron butt challenge) and about 2 days before I sold it (for peanuts) in disgust.

Woulda been the third time I would have had to fix her up (cost me 3 months in a cast the first time with a broken wrist after a 70km kerb impact! second time was a lowside at Mondello..needed to replace the top yoke)

Still miss the sound the the twin

I scuffed my old CB in a few places :pac:

cb.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

My pride and joy received some damage:( Not from an off though. My German Shepherd has decided that he likes the taste of yellow plastic now. And the rain cover I got in Argos has ripped this week from the wind ( possibly the dog also )

My pride and joy received some damage:( Not from an off though. My German Shepherd has decided that he likes the taste of yellow plastic now. And the rain cover I got in Argos has ripped this week from the wind ( possibly the dog also )

LMFAO :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

KTRIC wrote: »
    Just showed a mate in work the pics and he asks "what sort of bike is a Hellraiser" !!! :D

PMSL!! It's a "one-of-a-kind" :cool:

FFS!! Poor git!! LOL
    kaimera wrote: »

Can I ask what link for fairing kits?

Here: http://gundamhost.com/auctmarts/shop/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

My pride and joy received some damage:( Not from an off though. My German Shepherd has decided that he likes the taste of yellow plastic now. And the rain cover I got in Argos has ripped this week from the wind

At least if a bike thief breaks in wearing a suit of yellow plastic your sorted!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

old sv650s after my first spill.

http://imgur.com/a/hGZgx

rear subframe bent - fixed with a crowbar.

front fairing replaced with silver nosecone from sv forums.

after that, just a single bent stanchion.

Not to bad after 70k impact.

Note cast in second pic. The worst part of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

KamiKazi wrote: »
    fb15.jpg
    img7293a.jpg
    img7294z.jpg

Hey KamiKazi think I might have take a few photos of you on sat
    was taking shots of a few mates and got loads of other bikes

Coyote

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 211 ✭✭laurpat

Taking home the townmate - Some serious work carried out...

OnTrailer_zps0f0cfe07.jpg

Taking it's place in the sitting room

SideView_zps7127045f.jpg

Lowerdownside_zps733a9640.jpg

KickStartside_zps4123171e.jpg

WOW!! :eek: That's mint!! Great job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 211 ✭✭laurpat

WOW!! :eek: That's mint!! Great job.

This was the bike when I picked it up

Scrap.jpg

Some difference alright - that really is amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

Still doing the odd few bits to it, here she is at the moment...

IMAG0267.jpg
    IMAG0267.jpg
    IMAG0265.jpg

1999 Honda Hornet 600

Hornet 600 was my first proper bike a few years back. Great machine. That's a fine example too. Same colour as the one I had. Blue ones are faster anyway! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

Hornet 600 was my first proper bike a few years back. Great machine. That's a fine example too. Same colour as the one I had. Blue ones are faster anyway! :cool:

I've had it over 4 years now! its never steered me wrong and has always been upright! I love it, its kinda like a project bike but at the same time its my daily, in saying that I have a car too so...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I would take a Hornet over a bandit or similar anyday as a starter bike...I love them. Great looks and feel to them that is a cracker too!

Few from Mondello, cheers to Andy Quinn for taking the pictures!

davin.jpg
    davin1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Do I need a new helmet?.

howthbike1.jpg

That's a very clean machine. Fair play, especially the weather we've been having.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

That's a very clean machine. Fair play, especially the weather we've been having.

Thanks, tbh its all down to the previous owner.. He kept her garaged, immaculate & she came with a full service history from Joe Duffy's BMW.

Five minutes with a warm soapy sponge and a rinse and she's brand new again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 calledforduty

broom broom

broom broom

LOVE the 636's anyway, but that is a spectacular example! Love the polished rims and Devil stubby. I bet there's some crack off her!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22 calledforduty

yea shes fun to drive......good head turner.....great sound
    still adding bits to her.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭Wossack

69AE8D75-0452-4C0A-AA68-3369CC0011C9-1481-0000010CCFA9B024.jpg

zx is getting there - rear end mostly done, bar a bit of touch up on the swingarm. Front needs doing next, front calipers in particular are in a bad way (thats not blur, thats anodizing flaking off :P (well, its mostly blur))

broom broom

Silver alloys really set the bike off....really nice boike. ;)

Wossack wrote: »
    69AE8D75-0452-4C0A-AA68-3369CC0011C9-1481-0000010CCFA9B024.jpg

zx is getting there - rear end mostly done, bar a bit of touch up on the swingarm. Front needs doing next, front calipers in particular are in a bad way (thats not blur, thats anodizing flaking off :P (well, its mostly blur))

Very clean bike wossy, lovely colour not too many around in that scheme that I have seen. Should come for a spin with us some Sunday. Would love to see it in the flesh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 slickchicksmcc

Here is mine... Black Beauty :P

tumblr_mbn9t4W6hT1r8wihmo1_1280.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Here is mine... Black Beauty :P
    Thats a clean looking fazer!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 slickchicksmcc

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Thats a clean looking fazer!!!

Thanks, I looks after her :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭Wossack

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Very clean bike wossy, lovely colour not too many around in that scheme that I have seen. Should come for a spin with us some Sunday. Would love to see it in the flesh :)

thanks, yea took a while to find on in this colour alright (heresy talk to some/most kwack owners!)

unfort my weekends are booked solid right up to christmas - that pic is actually the bike going into storage in gran's garage :( house getting done up, so no extra bike riding/tinkering for the foreseeable sadly

Advertisement