Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a pic of your bike

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

My new Fazer after my accident. Been about 6 weeks since I got it. I haven't washed it but I changed the fork seals and oil.

1998 Fazer 600.

246539.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

551900_10151857583439782_1753753073_n.jpg

My new Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS, I do love her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

BKtje wrote: »
    551900_10151857583439782_1753753073_n.jpg

thats a beautiful bike! enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Needs a fill up :pac:

grbike_zpsb5a1a469.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Needs a fill up :pac:

grbike_zpsb5a1a469.jpg

Schneaky pints ??? :pac:

• Advertisement

KTRIC wrote: »
    Schneaky pints ??? :pac:

The photo might have been taken yesterday, but it wasn't :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,782 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

duke 46 wrote: »
    hey all heres my bandit 1200 goes like stink

I'll be honest, and despite being a Harley rider, I'm not a fan of flame paint and most custom jobs generally - but your bike is an exception. Really, really nice. I may have a H-D, but I ALWAYS have a Suzuki somewhere too, so that makes yours even better !!

P.S. - HTF do you keep the engine so clean btw ? :D

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,782 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

BKtje wrote: »

....and in years to come, your first bike will always be your best bike !!

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭BuzzFish

Bike.jpg

My first geared bike :-)
    2000 Deauville with not 1 scratch on it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

First time out on the new race bike. Fvckin cold though :eek:

downloads_280313_2523_snetterton_zps3ff42b01.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

And some from the two races on Friday - orange vest coz I'm a noobie...

downloads_290313_3818_snetterton_zps071dfdcf.jpg
    downloads_290313_3808_snetterton_zps98a7f5e7.jpg
    downloads_290313_3617_snetterton_zps8ea0ba33.jpg
    downloads_290313_3342_snetterton_zpsd03640c3.jpg
    downloads_290313_3203_snetterton_zps160a16c9.jpg
    downloads_290313_3122_snetterton_zps77640f99.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

heres my baby......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

heres my baby......

Noice! Pretty unusual in red...

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Simon300

After a nice wash :)

20130330_182527_zps5dc47979.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

The photo might have been taken yesterday, but it wasn't :p

Do you know the guy who owns the Buell that parks on the quays?
    How does he find the buell? Any problems with it? Supposed to be amazing handling.

Cienciano wrote: »
    How does he find the buell? Any problems with it? Supposed to be amazing handling.

Yup, know him well and have been on it myself.

It looks tiny until you sit into it!.

It almost feels like a motoX, its very comfy and not as cramped as it looks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

cantdecide wrote: »
    Noice! Pretty unusual in red...

ya the previous owner got it in from the UK, havent seen any other reds around these parts, but very happy with my decision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Yup, know him well and have been on it myself.

It looks tiny until you sit into it!.

It almost feels like a motoX, its very comfy and not as cramped as it looks.

Cool looking bikes. Was thinking of getting one at one point a few years ago. But I think Buells are one of those types of bikes a lot of people think about getting and never actually get one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

Just picked up my first bike on Sat, I like to think the change in weather was just for me! 06 Bandit 650

Bit nervous after doing the IBT over a month ago but been on it the last 3 days and feels great, I think this may be the best decision I have ever made! :)

247593.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

M450 wrote: »
    Just picked up my first bike on Sat, I like to think the change in weather was just for me! 06 Bandit 650

Bit nervous after doing the IBT over a month ago but been on it the last 3 days and feels great, I think this may be the best decision I have ever made! :)

247593.jpg

Great looking bike :)

• Advertisement

Cienciano wrote: »

Sorry I was fairly locked the other night and didn't give you a proper reply.

Yes I know the Buell well.

I'm not sure about problems with it tbh, I know the clutch has been replaced at fairly low milage but other than that I'm not aware of any more problems.

Handling wise its nice, as I said you more of less sit into it (if that makes sense). Its a physically small bike but feels bigger when you're on it.

The bars and clocks are up close and gives it an almost supermoto/street fighter feel ~ its nice, but I wouldn't want to ride it too far for too long.

Would I own one ~ no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Great looking bike :)

Have to agree that is a very nice bandit one of the nicest I have seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

After my latest tweeks and mods. Mainly repainting red crapola including the wheels and fitting red wheel stripes...

247974.jpg

Well I was gonna take a spin up the mountains this evening but decided against it so I rode out through north Co.Dublin and got a beautiful sunset at South Beach, Rush Co.Dublin.

southbeach_zpsb662dd7f.jpg

Well I was gonna take a spin up the mountains this evening but decided against it so I rode out through north Co.Dublin and got a beautiful sunset at South Beach, Rush Co.Dublin.

southbeach_zpsb662dd7f.jpg

Real TOP GUN **** that....lol, cue DANGER ZONE music and Thomas Cruise enter stage left.

Nice pic.

Seen as the beast is going up for sale I said I would stick it up.....has a few mods on her not in the pic but it was a faithful bike I tells ya. Love her to bits......

fz6mods018.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Looks well WB, what's the next bike going to be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

My god that FZ6 is stunning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 873 ✭✭✭spiggotpaddy

Once the sun comes out the bike looks a whole lot more inviting.

DSC01836_zps4fc91af4.jpg

• Advertisement

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Looks well WB, what's the next bike going to be?

Thanx RJ.

Might be heading to the UK for a Triumph Tiger 1050 SE if I cant get one local or up the north, would love a VFR1200 but too pricey for me.

Advertisement