Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a pic of your bike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

KTRIC wrote: »
    Ok, I promise this is my last post on the thread for the moment....

Just picked this up from Dublin HD, Its a 2011 Dyna Street Bob, 2k (yes I know !!) on the clock, screaming eagle 103cu engine, loads of little other nice sh!te done. Spins the wheel just moving off :P

476338_10152730293610184_1286200165_o_zps1fd86be4.jpg

Hope you have more luck with this ktric. Looks well . . . . For a Harley:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Best of luck with her

That bike is a model for a full vance & hines system although your neighbours might not think it :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Get rid of that horrible screen and it's worth looking at. Good luck with it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Best of luck with her

That bike is a model for a full vance & hines system although your neighbours might not think it :cool:

Its already stage 4 tuned with full Vance and Hines, set off some neighbours alarms already :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bugrake

bmw1-L.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

KT those photos don't do that bike any justice what so ever.. Lads its mouth watering!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

1998 zx7r Ninja

25046_3472040339180_1286656121_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

1998 zx7r Ninja

Nice boike...is that an advertisment for D.I.D Electrical......:pac::pac::pac:

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Nice boike...is that an advertisment for D.I.D Electrical......:pac::pac::pac:

Yup ha, I got the built in dvd player off them, for those long motorway rips :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

1998 zx7r Ninja

Love those bikes!! Came close to buying one this time last year. Definitely a contender for my next road bike, stunning machines :cool:

• Advertisement

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Love those bikes!! Came close to buying one this time last year. Definitely a contender for my next road bike, stunning machines :cool:

There a great all round bike, cheap insurance,great performance and handling.

Was going to sell this summer and go up but Ill stick with her for a while as good bike's at reasonable money are hard come by the last while :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

There a great all round bike, cheap insurance,great performance and handling.

Was going to sell this summer and go up but Ill stick with her for a while as good bike's at reasonable money are hard come by the last while :(

Decent suspension & brakes and they'd have no bother embarrassing a lot of lads on litre bikes. Although as my R6 puts out near 120bhp and had no bother passing most of the litre bikes on my last trackday, I'm not sure that's much of a compliment :D

See you've a Mondello decal too, cracking circuit only been round it once but really enjoyed it.

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Decent suspension & brakes and they'd have no bother embarrassing a lot of lads on litre bikes. Although as my R6 puts out near 120bhp and had no bother passing most of the litre bikes on my last trackday, I'm not sure that's much of a compliment :D

See you've a Mondello decal too, cracking circuit only been round it once but really enjoyed it.

I have a blade before it and I find the zx7 handles much better

Litre bikes are on faster on the straight, when it comes to the twisty's your better off on a lighter smaller cc bike ;)

I had the pleasure of Mondello in the pissing rain :o great fun coming out of dunlop lol

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭fatbast

my yokes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Ah here ktric, you're winding us up! Next photo will be your collection of vintage Ducati's being cleaned by the swedish beach volleyball team

Cienciano wrote: »
    Ah here ktric, you're winding us up! Next photo will be your collection of vintage Ducati's being cleaned by the swedish beach volleyball team

The HD is mine, I even bumped into Makikomi this morning when I was collecting it.

I'll see if Caroline and Ursula will pose for a pic tomorrow, I believe its their turn to clean the Duc's and Benelli's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Picked up this little beast yesterday :D
    Thanks to Antomus Prime for doing the photos :pac:

2_zps33adaf75.jpg
    3_zpsefd3d45f.jpg
    4_zps18939fc1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

251169.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

Rsv what abeast. Unfortunately with a lot of issues, by lot i mean a lo. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Bikerguy wrote: »
    Rsv what abeast. Unfortunately with a lot of issues, by lot i mean a lo. ;)

I'm fed up of buying bikes that are supposed to be reliable and they're not so I'm trying reverse psychology!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 mrmoomoo

when i sold it..:(

r6 06 3800,.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭Wossack

lowered?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 mrmoomoo

Wossack wrote: »
    lowered?

no.. how do i upload the pic?? buddy

mrmoomoo wrote: »

here ya go :)

251171.jpg

7ofBrian wrote: »
    Picked up this little beast yesterday :D
    Thanks to Antomus Prime for doing the photos :pac:

Very nice, is it the 400 or 600 ??

KTRIC wrote: »
    Very nice, is it the 400 or 600 ??

620 ie :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

What a bike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

Lots of nice bikes, thanks for the pictures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭Wossack

deh girls got a bit of a wash:

DSC02884.jpg
    mrmoomoo wrote: »

shadows muckin with my eyes methinks..! she's a beaut, love those colours - red seat really sets it off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭Alkers

Cleaned out the garage over the weekend:
    imag0273i.jpg

imag0274kx.jpg

Advertisement