Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a pic of your bike

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

Best of luck with it , thought you would go for that in the end!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

KTRIC wrote: »
    Just picked up this lovely new CVO Harley-Davidson Hortiglide Ultra Classic.

Savage engine, torque and even comes with a cup holder !!

Can't wait to get out and do some serious touring on her :pac:

download_20140705_182230-1-1_zpswkyvnfuk.jpg

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:, brilliant!

You'll have them chicken strips gone at the first bend! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 873 ✭✭✭spiggotpaddy

Savage engine, loads of torque and even comes with a cup holder and a huge back box !!

download_20140705_182230-1-1_zpswkyvnfuk.jpg

Keep off the grass.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

goodlad wrote: »
    Just picked this up today. Sweet jesus its comfortable and no slouch either!
    I think i will get it lowered a bit but otherwise its absolutely lovely to drive.

14392036837_fbcc4dd0ec_o.jpg

Very nice

Best of luck with it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

Savage engine, loads of torque and even comes with a cup holder and a huge back box !!

how is the seat? is it comfy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Bikerguy wrote: »

Not a patch on the most comfortable bike ever !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Bikerguy wrote: »

Well of course it is, being a HD tourer, like angels cupping my buttocks :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Well of course it is, being a HD tourer, like angels cupping my buttocks :D

LMAO...~Hells Angels.

Sorry could'nt resist!

:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    LMAO...~Hells Angels.

Sorry could'nt resist!

:p:p

See "personal issues" forum for the full details :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,608 ✭✭✭prunudo

So I decided to sell the kwak, got something that was a bit more nimble around town and very economical :PAC:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

I feel your pain, havin to bike it into work over the last couple of days, that said I'd say its a bit of crack all the same

jvan wrote: »
    So I decided to sell the kwak, got something that was a bit more nimble around town and very economical :PAC:

Get a scott oiler on that before it rusts!!!!!

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

My baby in Loughshinny yesterday

[IMG][/img]2eki1zk.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Gave up the cigs 6 months ago and I put away the money I would have spent on them!
    Didn't quite have enough saved for this but the fags paid for 2/3 of it!

photo2_zps09f980b5.jpg

blade1 wrote: »
    Gave up the cigs 6 months ago and I put away the money I would have spent on them!
    Didn't quite have enough saved for this but the fags paid for 2/3 of it!

photo2_zps09f980b5.jpg

I fúckin told ye, ha ha, delighted, Its rare enough that I'd even think of a ciggie anymore, brill brill brill :)

I fúckin told ye, ha ha, delighted, Its rare enough that I'd even think of a ciggie anymore, brill brill brill :)

I know u told me!!!!!
    I'll never put a fag in my mouth again.
    Saved 2 grand in 6 months!
    Happy days!
    I'm loving the TDM, lovely bike to ride!

Lovely yoke....giz a shot mister!

I remember you were willing to travel to the next town across to get a new e cigarette/vaporizor rather than smoke another one. I knew you had it bet at that stage, I seem to remember that when I told you that yould spend the savings on a bike, you told me no fúcking way, the money was needed elswhere? HaHA!

I remember you were willing to travel to the next town across to get a new e cigarette/vaporizor rather than smoke another one. I knew you had it bet at that stage, I seem to remember that when I told you that yould spend the savings on a bike, you told me no fúcking way, the money was needed elswhere? HaHA!

I think I said "don't tempt me":pac:
    Off the ecig over 2 weeks aswell now!

I'm thinkin of goin back on the smokes just to give them up again, in order to afford another bike:D

• Advertisement

I'm thinkin of goin back on the smokes just to give them up again, in order to afford another bike:D

Excellent idea!
    I rarely drink these days either!
    It's only since I became a right miserable c*nt, I can afford a few things!
    photo_zps3f61f2c6.jpg

A hooligan bike too! I wouldn't trust myself on it, it'd be like a constant badgering in my head, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift

Lift

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

I think I said "don't tempt me":pac:
    Off the ecig over 2 weeks aswell now!

How'd you find giving up the ecig? On mine nearly 2 years :-S but havent touched a smoke in that time, giving it up after I get married in 3 weeks :-O

A hooligan bike too! I wouldn't trust myself on it, it'd be like a constant badgering in my head, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift, Do Not Lift
    Out of the 3 bikes, believe it or not,the TDM is by far the easiest one to wheelie!
    Just back from a 50 miles b-road blast and finding out the it is really a fantastic bike!
    The guy I got it off was after having the suspension professionally set up for himself.
    He's about the same go as myself but I did not like the way the bike felt when I got it.
    After fiddling around with the suspension myself, I'm well happy with the bike now!

Lift
    Out of the 3 bikes, believe it or not,the TDM is by far the easiest one to wheelie!
    Just back from a 50 miles b-road blast and finding out the it is really a fantastic bike!
    The guy I got it off was after having the suspension professionally set up for himself.
    He's about the same go as myself but I did not like the way the bike felt when I got it.
    After fiddling around with the suspension myself, I'm well happy with the bike now!

Lift
    zubair wrote: »
    How'd you find giving up the ecig? On mine nearly 2 years :-S but havent touched a smoke in that time, giving it up after I get married in 3 weeks :-O
    Giving up the e-cig is way easier than giving up the cigs in the first place!
    I know it's a cliche but if I can do it anyone can.
    Everyday my whole day used to consist of trying to go an hour without a fag.
    Might last 40min or even just 30min most of the time.
    I really did have them on the brain.

Giving up the e-cig is way easier than giving up the cigs in the first place!
    I know it's a cliche but if I can do it anyone can.
    Everyday my whole day used to consist of trying to go an hour without a fag.
    Might last 40min or even just 30min most of the time.
    I really did have them on the brain.
    Congrats BTW!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know what happened there but to Skill Magill!
    Out of the 3 bikes the TDM easiest to wheelie.
    Just back from a 50mile blast and finding out that it really is a fantastic bike!

Ahhh jaysus, you be driven to drink if you get married!!!

;)

Excellent idea!
    I rarely drink these days either!
    It's only since I became a right miserable c*nt, I can afford a few things!
    photo_zps3f61f2c6.jpg

Lovely range of bikes mate fair play....not all the same style.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Lovely range of bikes mate fair play....not all the same style.

Cheers Wonda!
    I'll tell you, I'm seriously impressed with the TDM.
    The guy I got it off had the suspension professionally set up for himself, he is about the same go as myself.
    I wasn't happy with it so I fiddled around with the settings a bit(a big bit) and now she's a dream to ride on any road.
    R1 blue spot brakes(are they standard) make stopping a piece of piss and she's so light and flickable.
    Was out in the pissing rain yesterday and my toe was scraping going around bends with out trying, even in the rain!

I see a few 850's for sale on donedeal but the 900's seem rare.
    They are probably overlooked a bit because of V-Strom's and GS1200's but I wouldn't mind seeing the TDM pitted against one of them to see how she'd fare!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

R1 blue spot brakes(are they standard) make stopping a piece of piss and she's so light and flickable

Same brakes as on my fazer, they really are fantastic brakes. When I got my bike I had to strip them and clean everything/change the seals, once that was done they are a fookin dream. No effort stopping regardless of speed.

• Advertisement

Yeah my old FZ6 I had Hell braided lines and the thing would lose paint stopping!

Advertisement