Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a pic of your bike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Yeah my old FZ6 I had Hell braided lines and the thing would lose paint stopping!

My old GSX1400 had them as well, all the engine oil would rush forward and cut the engine out due to lack of pressure when you slammed on the brakes !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Picked this up a couple of weeks ago , first twin and I love it. Full Akra system too so sounds the dogs danglies ..only prob is I don't get to ride it much with new job that requires a car and long hours:(

w7iogl.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cojomo2

goodlad wrote: »
    Just picked this up today. Sweet jesus its comfortable and no slouch either!
    I think i will get it lowered a bit but otherwise its absolutely lovely to drive.

14392036837_fbcc4dd0ec_o.jpg
    Savage bike Gary- have the 2 bros exhausts arrived yet? Will you be de-catting it? Some sound off them with the aftermarket cans, and 2 bros are supposed to be one of the best sounding.

You should notice a good difference with the HH pads - The rear brake on mine was constantly squeaking even after I took them off, sanded them down and added copper grease to the back of them and still made no difference. Googled it and found it was a common issue with the rc8 and that HH pads were the only remedy...some difference, prob too much for a rear brake but I'll get use to them. Best off luck with it, looks spotless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

cojomo2 wrote: »
    Picked this up a couple of weeks ago , first twin and I love it. Full Akra system too so sounds the dogs danglies ..only prob is I don't get to ride it much with new job that requires a car and long hours:(

w7iogl.jpg

I don't know what it is but I both like and hate KTM orange at the same time!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I don't know what it is but I both like and hate KTM orange at the same time!!

SAAAAVAGE boike.....buy yeah I am not gone on the colour. But if I was riding it I would not give a ****!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

SAAAAVAGE boike.....buy yeah I am not gone on the colour. But if I was riding it I would not give a ****!

So what your saying is...You don't care about looks as long as you get the ride :D

Cienciano wrote: »
    So what your saying is...You don't care about looks as long as you get the ride :D

How very dare you......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

cojomo2 wrote: »

w7iogl.jpg

Drool...

Bought this for the new job and will soon be covered in the job livery... I know, Hyosung blah blah blah....

10390970_409905079151474_5966799452539741335_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭neamhspleachi

brianblaze wrote: »
    Bought this for the new job and will soon be covered in the job livery... I know, Hyosung blah blah blah....
    Two wheels man, no judgement ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Yup, looks gorgeous. That colour blue is amazing or maybe its some photo trickery ;)

But you might want to use some ACF50 or equivalent every so often on it. Most Hyosuns I have seen, seem to attract spots of rust in a few places.

• Advertisement

Just swapped my Rocket III Roadster for this baby this morning, a Triumph Speed Triple 1050. Delighted with it :D although the break in is killing me :rolleyes:

Its got the gel seat and the optional Arrow pipes are coming in two weeks with some Triumph bar end mirrors.

20140731_161641_zpsq8saungx.jpg

20140731_161652_zpsjsie7d5t.jpg

20140731_161719_zpszwuwfmpf.jpg

2f673ee8-8830-4673-9826-a4e96f030ce9_zpsc075f459.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭blade1

[QUOTE=KTRIC;the optional Arrow pipes are coming in two weeks with some Triumph bar end mirrors. [/QUOTE]

But you'll be after changing by then!!:pac::pac:

Nice bike though!!!!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Kitric, I think I spotted you earlier breaking it in :D

X2FU69x.jpg

Absolutely stunning bike, not sure about the little bikini fairing fitting in I would change that for a black mini screen but welcome to the TRIPLE CLUB ENJOY THE GURGLE!

Absolutely stunning bike, not sure about the little bikini fairing fitting in I would change that for a black mini screen but welcome to the TRIPLE CLUB ENJOY THE GURGLE!

Ah you can't have a Speedy with out the little fly screen.

I was in the Triple club with the Rocket ;)

K, How does the missus feel about it? When you arrived in midway on your tractor, she seemed perfectly alright perched on the back of it. This bike, a different story, I'd imagine !

Savage bike. Saddle looks good, really comfortable. You know you're getting old when that's what you notice!
    It's crying out for a tail tidy I reckon

Savage bike. Saddle looks good, really comfortable. You know you're getting old when that's what you notice!
    It's crying out for a tail tidy I reckon

I'm still undecided about a tail tidy, the tail is growing on me.
    K, How does the missus feel about it? When you arrived in midway on your tractor, she seemed perfectly alright perched on the back of it. This bike, a different story, I'd imagine !

I think she'll miss the rocket more than me. I made it clear when I was looking at the Speed Triple that its not really suitable for two and she knew that sooooo.......

Shes getting one herself :pac:

Class :}

KTRIC wrote: »
    I'm still undecided about a tail tidy, the tail is growing on me.

I think she'll miss the rocket more than me. I made it clear when I was looking at the Speed Triple that its not really suitable for two and she knew that sooooo.......

Shes getting one herself :pac:

Nice tail tidy here:
    http://www.rizoma.com/street/triumph/triumph-speed-triple-1050-speed-triple-1050-2011-13/en

• Advertisement

KTRIC wrote: »
    Ah you can't have a Speedy with out the little fly screen.

I was in the Triple club with the Rocket ;)

No keep the screen just get it on black.....and that TRACTOR did not count :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭HamSambo

Backin' her in :D:D:D

(Edit: Disregard the dog piss on the back wheel)

Two wheels man, no judgement ;)
    Closed account! Why!!
    HamSambo wrote: »
    Backin' her in :D:D:D

(Edit: Disregard the dog piss on the back wheel)

Sylvia Shapely Mulberry will have a fit if he sees a bike that dirty :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭HamSambo

Closed account! Why!!

Makikomi will have a fit if he sees a bike that dirty :pac:

That girl has 87,500kms on her, out in all weather shes mechanically 100%. I dont own a car, anyway a bit a' muck adds character, thats my excuse lol :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Makikomi will have a fit if he sees a bike that dirty :pac:

I saw his the other day in person, I'm pretty sure it winked at me it's so clean :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

I don't have the patience to keep my bike clean. Too any nooks and crannies.
    A quick wipe down every month or two will do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

Wish I had the time and space to keep mine constantly clean. I think it gets 2 yearly proper washes!

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭b.c

my mvx 250 DSC_0214.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

short story... after few bikes.. i went through.. including fz1, zx6r, drz400sm, even a cruiser.. and few more.. :) lol ---> i decided to turn back... and i purchased my beauty once again. its not the same colour as i had, but she is defo a keeper... enjoy... and yes.. its the most comfy bike i d world... senores y senoras aqui esta mi FireBlade :)

the last designed Tadao BABA blade... the last with capital B...

2014-08-08_20-05-18_HDR_zpshyhc1myn.jpg

2014-08-08_20-04-50_HDR_zps4zkbnb2n.jpg

• Advertisement

I saw his the other day in person, I'm pretty sure it winked at me it's so clean :pac:
    I hope you're talking about his bike

Advertisement