Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a pic of your bike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭DMW22

SV enjoying Ladies View in Killarney

95B8874C-7487-48DC-AEBC-178FAAF8554A_zpsjbcdllrg.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

DMW22 wrote: »
    SV enjoying Ladies View in Killarney

Savage few days for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭batman_oh

Reminiscing! The R1 was a great yoke (slightly non stock!) :pac:

Aaron%20OHara-34.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Was not the best day to be doing Photo Rally but sure it was a day on the bike

IMG_0845.jpg

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

fz1 scrubbed up well. Now to get out for a spin :D

25273944065_27ac4e9485_b.jpg

25247689006_ea96837742_b.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭blade1

goodlad wrote: »

Beautiful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Would you stop polishing the bike and ride her FFS!:p
    goodlad wrote: »

I do some weekends when i have free time.... haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

[IMG][/img]IMG_20151230_131518_zpsu2nnuq6c.jpg

It's the scenery that makes a picture :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I agree, scenary is everything. Only last summer but feels like such a long time now. Roll on Italy in the summer.....:eek:

[URL="[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/n5lzll.jpg[/IMG]"]n5lzll.jpg[/URL]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

My new yoke, first time out in the sun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Got a new W800 in January, having fun with it!

In the garage:
    379004.JPG

And the pillion is having fun too:

379006.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,086 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Next time the Pillion needs to be doing a thumbs up to signify the fun.

Presently they are detracting from said fun with a less than fun seating stance :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

listermint wrote: »
    Next time the Pillion needs to be doing a thumbs up to signify the fun.

Presently they are detracting from said fun with a less than fun seating stance :D

She's unhappy as she's not moving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

My first bike, picked it up 3weeks ago and it was looking very rough and had been off the road in "storage" for 5years. Put two new tyres on it and it passed the MFK (NCT here in Switzerland) no issues.

Detailed the body panels, bought newly re-upholstered seat, sprayed the back part of it Melon yellow to match, serviced it fully and wired in a 12v cig socket. Just need to keep my eye out for an exhaust now as mine has a dent/scrap on it.

This was a quick picture taken at 1deg up a nice hilly area called Gempen near Basel. The snow was getting thicker on the side of the road so I thought it best to turn back.

2002 MZ RT 125, 14k kms on clock

Image.jpg

Looks so clean, and I bet its real easy to work on.....enjoy shes a cracker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Here she is, the new Suzuki DL650 Vstrom.

She's a minter.

379125.jpg

The photos were taken in the rain so excuse them being a bit dull

379126.jpg

That's my old Givi top box on the back. I'll try take some nicer pix when the weather improves.

Ahh she will treat you well makki, very nice. She is very clean alright......nice set of scorpion cans (suit the strom they do) and she will be buzzing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Here she is, the new Suzuki DL650 Vstrom.

She's a minter.

379125.jpg

The photos were taken in the rain so excuse them being a bit dull

379126.jpg

That's my old Givi top box on the back. I'll try take some nicer pix when the weather improves.

Very nice,happy riding.:)

Did you trade in the BMW or have you stil got it?

• Advertisement

Did you trade in the BMW or have you stil got it?

Trade in.

Although I loved riding the R1100S, its got a lovely engine and lovely handling I'm glad to see the back of that BMW badge & dealing with Joe Duffys BMW Motorrad in Finglas (****).

Trade in.

Although I loved riding the R1100S, its got a lovely engine and lovely handling I'm glad to see the back of that BMW badge & dealing with Joe Duffys BMW Motorrad in Finglas (****).

I was looking at one (Randy Mamola Rep) over in the UK at Christmas just gone.
    Only had 17k miles on it.Sat on it and it seemed very comfy and nice to be on.:)

Would you recommend them as a good bike,or are they too expensive and unreliable to run?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭blade1

As you know like any sport twin heavy on juice and as Mak can probably tell you himself, when things go wrong it ain't going to be cheap.

Nevermind your Randy Mamola one,this is the one to go for ;)
    8B060CB5-F7D5-40CC-9023-1556B4BF2BCA_zpspwnweceh.png

blade1 wrote: »
    As you know like any sport twin heavy on juice and as Mak can probably tell you himself, when things go wrong it ain't going to be cheap.

^^^ This.

I found it very heavy on juice and when things went wrong things could get expensive.

The engine was really nice, and the sound from the exhaust was to die for. it was fooking lovely.

I rarely had a positive experience dealing with Joe Duffys Motorrad, but they were my nearest dealers and some jobs had to go there. I really won't miss them, and I'd never buy a bike from them.

If I had the money and wanted to go for something like the R1100S I'd consider an R1200S instead, I think they're absolutely stunning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭D3V!L

^^^ This.

I found it very heavy on juice and when things went wrong things could get expensive.

The engine was really nice, and the sound from the exhaust was to die for. it was fooking lovely.

I rarely had a positive experience dealing with Joe Duffys Motorrad, but they were my nearest dealers and some jobs had to go there. I really won't miss them, and I'd never buy a bike from them.

If I had the money and wanted to go for something like the R1100S I'd consider an R1200S instead, I think they're absolutely stunning.

I'm looking at a couple of different machines, one of which is the K1600, what problems did you have with Joe Duffy's ?

I will hazard a guessd and say they are a shower of incompetent fúcks that also charge a fortune.

I have never seen anyone happy with their service other than people with too much money who dont mind paying insane prices for work on their bike as long as they got a latte to sip on while the work was being done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭Wossack

lad on biker.ie getting his s1000rr serviced recently - http://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=228688

'..check your bike as well as Joe Duffy gave me mine back with broken front fairings after the service which i made them replace the lot , spotted it right away before i left the garage.'

lucky to spot before leaving Id say

D3V!L wrote: »
    I'm looking at a couple of different machines, one of which is the K1600, what problems did you have with Joe Duffy's ?

My biggest problem with them was getting my bike back poorly finished, ie fairings ill fitting, screws missing etc.

Without doubt the bike was returned to them after each and every time they'd worked on it just to have these things rectified ~ very annoying.

Stopped off at CCs Unlimited on the way home from SD Designs today.Great day for the bike,inbetween a few showers.

20160305_144336_zpsrh0tw7wc.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Out for a quick spin today in Wicklow

Advertisement