Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best veg*n friendly pub (if any)?

Options
  • 03-08-2009 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

After last nights merriment, I'm wondering whether anyone has found a pub that 'gets' vegetarians, eg. has a list if beers which indicates which is suitable for vegetarians/vegans or not, or can be relied on to not contaminate veg*n food with meaty stuff (eg. using the same vat for sausages as for chips, cutting meat with the same knife as onions, etc.) or both!

Years ago I was impressed that Sosume (pre The Dragon) made it's pina coladas with coconut milk. YOM.

The Porterhouse claimed that it's list was away, being updated. I might ask for it again in a week or two. But the barman was very interested in that new vegan cider - Wikid Cider.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

cant say i do, ireland is pretty behind when it comes to these things, id be very impressed if we found one!! :rolleyes:

Advertisement