Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a Monte Cristo in Dublin?

Options
  • 03-08-2009 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭

I want to try a Monte Cristo, I heard that Bennigans did one but they've gone out of business...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

Don't smoke anymore but ring around a few of these places and I'm sure you'll find one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭weird

waraf wrote: »
    Don't smoke anymore but ring around a few of these places and I'm sure you'll find one

I am looking for a Monte Cristo sandwich, not a cigar, that's why I posted in "Food and Drink" but thanks all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

weird wrote: »
    I am looking for a Monte Cristo sandwich, not a cigar, that's why I posted in "Food and Drink" but thanks all the same.

oops :o ...although a nice relaxing cigar after a meal is nice sometimes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I thought you were talking about cigars too...

Anyhoo, you can get croque-monsieur in Leon and a few other places around town. Should scratch that itch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭weird

olaola wrote: »
    I thought you were talking about cigars too...

Anyhoo, you can get croque-monsieur in Leon and a few other places around town. Should scratch that itch.

Where in Dublin specifically?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

weird wrote: »
    Where in Dublin specifically?

Leon!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,447 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

You can get a croque monsieur in loads of places, they are nothing special. (La croissantere (sp) are a chain that sell them)

These are the same as monte cristos, although they are probably the closest you'll get

Advertisement