Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rescheduling of beers, hopefully this one will work!

Options
  • 03-08-2009 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

Having seen Will talking about last Christmas's beers in The Well thread, it gave me a hankering for a beers!

I missed the christmas one, and it sounded brilliant, and I was all left out and such.

So here's another attempt at a beers thread, since the last one failed. I'm thinking, not in Fibbers 'cos that's not really the kind of place where you can have conversations and actually hear people!

So whaddaya say? Beers soon?

Fancy drinking with us? 11 votes

Hell yes
    0%
    Hell no
    100%
    SplinterShelliWillSofaspudGaugeMizzLollyRaze_them_allrower2K8dearg ladyJohnnyQuidkatiemaloe 11 votes
    Hell maybe
    0%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Hell no
    I'm always up for a few.
    repeats and crap most of this month so will be fairly busy unfortunately.
    il try make em though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Hell no
    Sofaspud wrote: »
    Having seen Will talking about last Christmas's beers in The Well thread, it gave me a hankering for a beers!

I missed the christmas one, and it sounded brilliant, and I was all left out and such.

So here's another attempt at a beers thread, since the last one failed. I'm thinking, not in Fibbers 'cos that's not really the kind of place where you can have conversations and actually hear people!

So whaddaya say? Beers soon?
    Best session ever and you missed it!! I'm out until the government decide to ****ing give me the money from stamps I paid the gits!! 18fecking weeks now :(
    But once I have monies I shall be there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Hell no
    This thread isn't for a specific scheduling exactly, just to make awareness that there's an opening for a beers in the air!

Scheduling and such can come once there's a following!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Hell no
    Count me in!! :D

Hell no
    I will add a poll to gauge interest then :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

Hell no
    I'm pretty new around here but it'd be nice to put faces to names!! :)

Hell no
    More the merrier is our motto :)

Hell no
    smexcellent!! :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I'm always on for a few beers!

I suggest the Foggy Dew or the "indie" bar in Bruxies? I'm also on for heading down the country if anyone wanted to do that!

Hell no
    jenizzle wrote: »
    I'm also on for heading down the country if anyone wanted to do that!

A camping beers? :D

I like the Foggy Dew, usually packed though! Only been to Bruxxies once, years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭katiemaloe

Hell no
    Hi.... Im kinda new here but would love to come for beers with ye :) I have tattoos and a couple of little piercings so I reckon I qualify! :pac:

A camping beers? :D

I like the Foggy Dew, usually packed though! Only been to Bruxxies once, years ago.

Camping in Ireland?! *shudders*

Hell no
    I want a onesie!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Hell no
    Hmmm, I did just buy a lovely north face sleeping bag...

Hell no
    That may cut out a lot of new people though, going for beers with new folk is scary enough as it is. Going camping and sleeping beside people you've not met before is a whole different kettle of fish

http://www.pajamacity.com/Black-Smooth-Fleece-Adult-Footed-Pajamas/productinfo/J333%2DBK/

want!

Hell no
    katiemaloe wrote: »
    Hi.... Im kinda new here but would love to come for beers with ye :) I have tattoos and a couple of little piercings so I reckon I qualify! :pac:

You don't need tattoos or piercings to "qualify", just stick around the forum and talk to us for a bit :pac:

Hell no
    Will wrote: »
    That may cut out a lot of new people though, going for beers with new folk is scary enough as it is. Going camping and sleeping beside people you've not met before is a whole different kettle of fish

http://www.pajamacity.com/Black-Smooth-Fleece-Adult-Footed-Pajamas/productinfo/J333%2DBK/

want!

lol, true! Plus my sleeping bag is one season, bought it for usin in mainland europe and it's almost useless in Ireland!

Hell no
    Will wrote: »

Has that blonde one been corrupting you? :P

I'e done impromptu-camping on a weeknight before after a night in the pub, but 5 people and a guitar don't fit into a 2 man tent, so that tent is gone now!

But it was a freezing and rainy night in January.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭katiemaloe

Hell no
    You don't need tattoos or piercings to "qualify", just stick around the forum and talk to us for a bit :pac:

:) cheers sofa!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Hell no
    ahh sure why not :)

• Advertisement

Hell no
    I'm always on for a few beers!

I suggest the Foggy Dew or the "indie" bar in Bruxies? I'm also on for heading down the country if anyone wanted to do that!

Hmmm... they're all a bit too loud really!! Well.. I think so at least! :)

Did ye wanna sit in a place with no music or other people talking?! They're both fine unless there's bands playing.

Hell no
    Did ye wanna sit in a place with no music or other people talking?! They're both fine unless there's bands playing.

:)
    I'm thinking, not in Fibbers 'cos that's not really the kind of place where you can have conversations and actually hear people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Hell no
    I'm in...again....I did turn up last time, seen Jen...was a wee bit late though, twas bout 12 eep!

As long as I get a decent heads up to get funds and a babysitter sorted then I'm always up for shenanigans :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Is this going ahead? I think we should all go knacker drinking on the board walk :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Myself and Vangoz will be in the Foggy Dew tonight if anybody is about that area and feeling thirsty :)

Advertisement