Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Hairdressers in Donegal Town - recommendations please.

Options
  • 03-08-2009 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

Looking for recommendations for a good hairdresser in Donegal town for doing hair and fitting feathers for wedding.

Wedding isn't for a few weeks but want to book in advance.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭candy19

This is the best place I know...
    There's a woman that works there called Nicola she's fab...or even Lorraine they will sort you out no problem!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Thanks a mil Candy! Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

My Missus goes to the Diamond Edge and likes it..
    There is also No.5 which is in the main carpark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ann Toole

candy19 wrote: »
    This is the best place I know...
    There's a woman that works there called Nicola she's fab...or even Lorraine they will sort you out no problem!:)

Took your advise on this one and our wedding party booked in with Diamond Edge in Donegal Town, girls there are great, I went to nicola and bridesmaides went to Christine and Shauna, hairs were amazing and you can get your makeup done there too, very very pleased.:D:D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Deer Hunter DL

Headers are real good its in the small industrail est outside town the same one donegal town hardware is in , their very good and very nice

• Advertisement
Advertisement