Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Task Manager afor iPhone which can sync with same app on PC with windows

• 03-08-2009 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi,

I am currently using some different iPhone ToDo Task Manager applications. They have the ability of syncing with it's associate programe but it's only available for the MAC. Ayone know any Task Manager applications which can run on the iPhone but have the capability of syncing with the same application running on windows?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭Verres

A 1 second google search for "iphone task manager Windows" brought back a shed load of results.

Enjoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭ivorystraws

Thanks but that's of no help. Although a 1 second google search for "iphone task manager Windows" brought back a shed load of results... they;re not the results I was looking for. I'm looking for a task manager application which can run on windows AND on my iPhone AND allows for the possibility to sync between each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

thers a program called doubletwise that does iTunes' job too, might be of some use to you, its what I use instead of iTunes, cos it doesnt work on my vista desktop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭ivorystraws

Groinshot wrote: »
    thers a program called doubletwise that does iTunes' job too, might be of some use to you, its what I use instead of iTunes, cos it doesnt work on my vista desktop

Thanks GroinShot but in the end after reading some reviews I decided to settle on "[URL="p://www.rememberthemilk.com"]Remember the Milk[/URL]" and I have to admit that so far so good.... I'm a little more productive with my priority tasks at least!

Advertisement