Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Tramore/surrounding countryside

Options
  • 03-08-2009 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has any ideas on the best method to find landlords with houses to rent in the Tramore area?

Would prefer to steer clear of agents if at all possible and deal directly with the landlord, and as there's never that many ads in the Munster for houses to let in Tramore, the only other places I can think of looking are on community noticeboards in supermarkets! I've had a look online at the usual sites, but seems to be mostly agents advertising.

Or...if anyone knows of someone renting out a house from Sept onwards, could you drop me a PM please, looking for a 2-3 bed, preferably with some sort of outdoor area/garden attached, in the town itself, or outlying countryside. Thanks guys!

Comments

Advertisement