Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sauna Steamroom

Options
  • 03-08-2009 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭

Hi there

just wondering if anyone knows a good sauna/steamroom around dublin I am aware of the obvious gay ones but would appreciate an alternative to these if there are any ,as of yet I cant seem to find one...

thanks alot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Moved from FAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Your best bet is a gym or swimming pool.

There's a pool on Townsend St, you don't have to join it used to be 6 euro a go, they has a sauna. It's about three years since I went there so the price may have gone up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Bikerbhoy

thanks gillo know of any on southside then eh ?

cheers

Surprisingly yeah (I live in Balbirggan) Crumlin pool beside the shopping centre as far as I remember. Other than that I can't think of any public ones, most are part of a gym which you'd have to join.

ah thats great.......... that one in townsend street charges 6.60 now so hasnt gone up that much, can you tell me by the way are they single unit saunas or larger multiple person size units

thanks again

• Advertisement

I've never seen anywhere offering single unit sauna's, guessing you'd be looking at a very high end gym for the likes of that.

So i guess they are mixed male / female so then eh ?

Advertisement