Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

you government c*nts...

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

ShooterSF wrote: »
    BTW I agree completely on the idea that people should vote on the treaty not who is for or against it but didn't you say in the lisbon thread to just look at the crowd asking for a no vote etc......

Yea, yes i did say take a look at the parties that support a no vote they are the likes of the IRA Sinn Fein, who dont hold a single beneficial policy on a national level for this country. That comment however was more of an attempt to paraphrase or to show in 1 line why a no vote isnt in our best interests - call it a sound bite if you will.

I hate soundbites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fredzer

snyper wrote: »
    Yea, yes i did say take a look at the parties that support a no vote they are the likes of the IRA Sinn Fein, who dont hold a single beneficial policy on a national level for this country. That comment however was more of an attempt to paraphrase or to show in 1 line why a no vote isnt in our best interests - call it a sound bite if you will.

I hate soundbites.

here's another sound bite, the largest pro Lisbon party, FF, also don't have a single beneficial policy for this country, their only interest is picking up the tab for their builder buddies i.e. the Anglo Irish Bailout.

fredzer wrote: »
    here's another sound bite, the largest pro Lisbon party, FF, also don't have a single beneficial policy for this country, their only interest is picking up the tab for their builder buddies i.e. the Anglo Irish Bailout.

bollocks.

Thats the exact type of shyte this thread is about.. complete and utter mindless tripe.

You really didnt think this out very well, sounds great but complete bullsh1t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fredzer

snyper wrote: »
    bollocks.

Thats the exact type of shyte this thread is about.. complete and utter mindless tripe.

You really didnt think this out very well, sounds great but complete bullsh1t

It's not bull**** and your deluded if you think FF have any interests other then their own and their buddies in mind.

Why when Cowen was told back in December Anglo was under capitalized and in danger of defaulting on nearly 3bn in subordinate debt did he turn around and try to pump 1.5bn of taxpayers money into it? Why was he willing to risk so much tax payers money to save that bank? Surely not because it was the developers/builders bank. They had it sewn up for years, FF , developers & bank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

How the hell did John O Dongahue get to spend so much. Like come on, 900 quid a night on hotels, 900 QUID A NIGHT, ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?
    Hell, the K-Club is only 595 quid Per Room per Night for a suite.

He should have been sacked for that, suspended even, but no, he's still in there prancing about, like the rest of them clowns. None of them are qualified for there jobs they are supposedly doing.

Meh, rants are never over.

fredzer wrote: »
    It's not bull**** and your deluded if you think FF have any interests other then their own and their buddies in mind.

Why when Cowen was told back in December Anglo was under capitalized and in danger of defaulting on nearly 3bn in subordinate debt did he turn around and try to pump 1.5bn of taxpayers money into it? Why was he willing to risk so much tax payers money to save that bank? Surely not because it was the developers/builders bank. They had it sewn up for years, FF , developers & bank.

Ill answer that with a question.

Who loses out if Angle bank crumbles? Builders couldnt give a sh1te if they do or not, they're limited liability companies, theres only so much you can get out of them in assests, so there is a n enormous shortfall. If our banks collpases you and i end up paying for it in one way or another your parents that have that have those shares invested in them... If the country allow our banks to collapse do you think our banks are going to be seen as an attractive place to lend money by other larger international banks? We are already losing our credit rating as a nation because of the risk of ou allowing our banks to collapse among other things... if we let out banks fall we will pay higher interest rate on loans the government and our banks receive and who do you think will pay for that?

I hate banks, but we cannot do without them. Letting them fall is not an option whichever way you look at it.

Claiming its FF solely looking after their builder buddies and banker friends is an easy way to join the dots without looking at the rest of the dots on the page. Stop listening to Newstalk, and reading the Star and the Mirror as your source of information.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Demonique

They cancelled the Christmas bonus for everyone, not just Thalidomide victims.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

for many a family they took santy out of christmas, fcukers.

Advertisement