Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fallout 3 : Mothership Zeta DLC out now

• 03-08-2009 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Taking ages to download / shakes fist at having to download and install all the others as i deleted them to make space last week :mad:

Looking forward to this looks to be as fun as point lookout.

Will report back once if played, just giving a heads up that its on there earlier than i expected.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,787 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I hope it's crap only becasue I spent my last ms points I was saving for this on Marvel vs. Capcom 2 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Its good enough.. Pretty short but still good!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

dazftw wrote: »
    Its good enough.. Pretty short but still good!

short? please elaborate.how much is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

How does it compare to Point Lookout or Broken Steel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

silvine wrote: »
    How does it compare to Point Lookout or Broken Steel?

I 've played for about 2 hours, not nearly as fun as the 2 you mentioned, to be totally honest it would be more use to anyone who has not finished the main quests to get some nice weapons, it's good but far from a must have i think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

calex71 wrote: »
    I 've played for about 2 hours, not nearly as fun as the 2 you mentioned, to be totally honest it would be more use to anyone who has not finished the main quests to get some nice weapons, it's good but far from a must have i think.

Yeah what it he said! I breezed through it in like 3 - 4 hours I think.. never looked at my time! If you want all the achievements:
    Make sure you get all the recordings before you go up to destroy the death ray

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

****ing glitched and im stuck in the
    cryo labs
    :mad: doors sealed and teleporters glitched same on a reload from earlier game

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I havent even played Point Lookout yet even tho I downloaded. Should I go ahead on get this too or should I wait?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 bmdmac

faceman wrote: »
    I havent even played Point Lookout yet even tho I downloaded. Should I go ahead on get this too or should I wait?

Just play Point Lookout, far better than Mothership Zeta. I'm nearly finished Zeta and it's very combat based. Only a few new enemys, but there are few nice new guns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

calex71 wrote: »
    ****ing glitched and im stuck in the
    cryo labs
    :mad: doors sealed and teleporters glitched same on a reload from earlier game

Me too, is there no way around it? grrr

• Advertisement
Advertisement