Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather girls

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭transylman

gorm wrote: »

That cant be right.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭ghiertal

She may have been taking part in a school project or a competition as she looks about fourteen in this photo, that would make her around 43 or 44 now. I have worshipped her from afar for many years and would often wait up an extra hour or so to see her doing the late weather. I'd go right up to the tv screen and give her a sloppy kiss. Didnt mean to insult Siobhan but she just doesnt do it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

Nozebleed wrote: »
    jean is about 32. she's a beauty. but siobhan is stunning..she's definately no.1 weather chick at rte.

Haha, she'll be delighted with that, Jean Byrne is 53! I know someone who's aunt went to school with her in Tarbert, Co. Kerry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

wtf is Jean wearing tonight??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

cjmcork wrote: »

OMG.. i nearly had multiple strokes.............

Looks like she ran into Edward Scissorhands on the way in...lucky bast**d.......:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

cjmcork wrote: »

the celtic queen that is jean returned to our screens this evening ( after what seemed a long absence ) and took back her crown from the young pretenders who filled the void this past few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ORACLE2

She`s is a fit looking bird for 53 yrs of age, fair play to her I say for looking so well.
    Seamu$ wrote: »
    Haha, she'll be delighted with that, Jean Byrne is 53! I know someone who's aunt went to school with her in Tarbert, Co. Kerry.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Cochore

So, there I was working away on an exercise bike in the gym yesterday at lunchtime and absent-mindedly watching the news on RTE when this sight popped up:

2edti4m.jpg

WTF was she thinking. She looked like a badly wrapped Christmas present.
    What's with these RTE weather presenters who don't seem to know what is appropriate daytime work wear and what is for evening? Invariably, they end up looking like they just turned up for work in the clothes that they were wearing the night before. (Yeah, I'm looking at you Jean Byrne!).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

No
    Another one to add to my bedroom wall,Its getting a bit crowded now. thanks Cochore.

Was it the only thing that popped up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭ghiertal

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/internet/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]Kerrie Gosney

kerrie-gosney-large.jpg

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/internet/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/internet/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

No
    I see from the VB show review of the papers that Jean is teasing again with that ripped dress she had on// off/ on ?? her the other night.Not sure which of the papers.You minx Jean!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭annieire

jimmyw wrote: »
    I see from the VB show review of the papers that Jean is teasing again with that ripped dress she had on// off/ on ?? her the other night.Not sure which of the papers.You minx Jean!!:p

Yeah she wore the ripped style dress in the afternoon but then she had the sense to change for the 6 'o clock!

There's more about it in After Hours.
    http://boards.ie/tre/2056137521

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Jean Byrne is the toast of the Tabloids today.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Just saw Audrey McGrath presenting the weather there. What a roide!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭silliegillie

Mongo wrote: »
    Just saw Audrey McGrath presenting the weather there. What a roide!
    Agree 100% She is amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭malene

Who is that new mature brunette doing the rounds on rte b4 6 o clock. She's stunning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 KidTwists

Off topic I know, but...

why-you-shouldnt-miss-the-weather-forecast.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

scorchio!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Daylight55

malene wrote: »
    Who is that new mature brunette doing the rounds on rte b4 6 o clock. She's stunning!

I saw her there recently on RTE 1 & 2...Catherine Cronin, I think is the name. Nice and classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

KidTwists wrote: »
    Off topic I know, but...

zu3gF.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

hotstuff.jpg

She's not a patch on Nuala Carey.. And I know for sure who would look better in wellies when I bring then to The Ploughing Championships..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

No
    hotstuff.jpg

She's not a patch on Nuala Carey.. And I know for sure who would look better in wellies when I bring then to The Ploughing Championships..

"Todays weather shows a large front moving in from the west which may cause dampness in many areas".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

No
    KidTwists wrote: »
    Off topic I know, but...

RTE are getting Evelyn Cusack and the other girls to dress like this from next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Pat Gleeson

Holy Maracas ! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

No
    Thread is useless without video evidence!

Imagine this wan on the six news!....the auld wans would drop from heart attacks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 ExiledDub

Not a patch on Siobhan Ryan in that Little Grey Dress this evening!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Why is Siobhan Ryan getting a run? She's an irritant; truly awful, swallowing her tonsils everytime she speaks.

McGrath is erudite, and by a mile, the most well spoken. Ryan should just leave it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 ExiledDub

du Maurier wrote: »
    Why is Siobhan Ryan getting a run? She's an irritant; truly awful, swallowing her tonsils everytime she speaks.

McGrath is erudite, and by a mile, the most well spoken. Ryan should just leave it now.

The problem is Siobhan Rayn isn't on enough! Great accent & delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

ExiledDub wrote: »
    The problem is Siobhan Rayn isn't on enough! Great accent & delivery.

With all due respect, you couldn't be more wrong. If only to point out a trait, you might pick up on it more often, but she is constantly dry-throated, pausing for air/moisture indefinitely, pakking away. I can't believe she doesn't have a glass of water before her slot. Tonsil swallowing isn't a requisite for the position.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

du Maurier wrote: »
    With all due respect, you couldn't be more wrong. If only to point out a trait, you might pick up on it more often, but she is constantly dry-throated, pausing for air/moisture indefinitely, pakking away. I can't believe she doesn't have a glass of water before her slot. Tonsil swallowing isn't a requisite for the position.

She has terrible posture too!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement