Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather girls

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    No wedding ring either

not married?? don't know about that,

i might be mistaken but...wasn't she known as Jean Blackburn before:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

No
    fryup wrote: »

Wasn't it Joan Blackburn and not Jean Blackburn ? I stand to be corrected on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

No
    Yes, a Joan Blackburn did indeed do weather forecasts on RTÉ

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 883 ✭✭✭moe_sizlak

No
    only in ireland could you find a woman like jean , she embodies everything that is a terrific irish woman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Hardrain

No
    Liking Karina Buckley and her whole couldn't really care less way she has about her, not fit to touch Jean though!

• Advertisement

moe_sizlak wrote: »
    only in ireland could you find a woman like jean , she embodies everything that is a terrific irish woman

:confused: please elaborate

there's terrific women throughtout the world

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ppdub73

I don't care what anyone says, Helen Curran is the supreme weather girl. Her blonde hair is always straight and shiny. She went dark for a while recently but that was soon remedied. She has a divine figure and her voice leaves me weak kneed. Absolute perfection! When she is looking at the map her ass is so pert. None of the others can hold a candle to her. Anyone else think the same? Let me know.

No
    ppdub73 wrote: »
    I don't care what anyone says, Helen Curran is the supreme weather girl. Her blonde hair is always straight and shiny. She went dark for a while recently but that was soon remedied. She has a divine figure and her voice leaves me weak kneed. Absolute perfection! When she is looking at the map her ass is so pert. None of the others can hold a candle to her. Anyone else think the same? Let me know.

Karina holding a candle to Helen's pert ass. Is that video available on Redtube ????

Watch it cheeky! ;-) Seriously she is one top piece of tv totty. I would love to be the wardrobe manager and decide what to dress her up in. Yum yum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Hardrain

No
    Jean looked savage just now

• Advertisement

I am afraid Jean Byrne always reminds me of a primary school teacher with her voice. You could imagine her telling you to open your english reader.

I am afraid Jean Byrne always reminds me of a primary school teacher with her voice. You could imagine her telling you to open your english reader.

or open your zip ;):D

If I opened my zip for her, there would be nothing up. Now if Helen looked at my zip, she would see high pressure!

No
    If I opened my zip for her, there would be nothing up. Now if Helen looked at my zip, she would see high pressure!

PPDUB73, I presume you'd like to see Helen's front move in from the north. There may be some heavy squalls from yourself before the thunder and lightening builds up to a noisey crescendo releasing a deluge from your cumulo nimbus. It sounds like the perfect storm ;)

Imagine the cleanup after that storm. With so much flooding, how soon could you go back in? With a blow like that, any tall standing structures would take time to be stood erect again.

did you see Jean tonight??

red dress, gold jewellery and......nipples nipples nipples

it must have been "chilly" in the studio

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

No
    Ally Dick wrote: »
    Just admiring Jean Byrne a few minutes ago. A mature lady but with a lovely body and face. Yum yum. I also love looking at Helen Curran and Ursula Bracken. Hubba hubba.

Could not argue with them names.

No
    Hardrain wrote: »
    Jean Byrne is a hot thing!!

Anyone know what age she is.

No
    well what do you think lads:D she's got a lovely husky voice too

jeand.jpg

Wonder what would the other RTE weather girls look like dressed like that.

No

I think so, but might have married, then divorced and reverted back to her maiden name.

• Advertisement

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Anyone know what age she is.

40ish i reckon

she's a fine thing no matter what age she is

No
    40ish i reckon

she's a fine thing no matter what age she is

Only a fool would throw her out on a cold night, and he would also be a fool to do so on a warm night. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 forsomeone

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Just admiring Jean Byrne a few minutes ago. A mature lady but with a lovely body and face. Yum yum. I also love looking at Helen Curran and Ursula Bracken. Hubba hubba. The only joker in the pack is Evelyn Cusack.

Yeah Jean Byrne has very sexey voice as well.I agree she is stunning. I fancy her to see in all leather suit.

I watch the TG4 weather only to see the weather girls-- watch it next time !!!

No
    forsomeone wrote: »
    Yeah Jean Byrne has very sexey voice as well.I agree she is stunning. I fancy her to see in all leather suit.

I watch the TG4 weather only to see the weather girls-- watch it next time !!!

That aoife one is one good looking lass. Would love to see her on with Podge and Rodge to see what shes made off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭giftgrub

brackenu.jpg

Ursula Bracken

dirty

No
    giftgrub wrote: »
    brackenu.jpg

Ursula Bracken

dirty

Ya, Would say they would give her a tough time as well, but as an ex teacher i would say she would be well able for them.

Just seen Helen on now! Good god! That black sleeveless top. Jeez! She is gorgeous! If anybody doesn't think she is the best, then all your taste is in your mouth!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

chughes wrote: »
    I've just watched Jean Byrne on the 9:00 News. Was that a black leather skirt she was wearing ? I wonder has she been reading about her fans on this thread and their preferences as to what she should wear !!
    Ga'wan Jean, if you're reading this, give us a little wink when ye finish your next slot. It'll be our little secret!

No
    Ga'wan Jean, if you're reading this, give us a little wink when ye finish your next slot. It'll be our little secret!

Could even contact us, Ursula might do the same, Can dream i suppose.

• Advertisement

No
    Lads, just wondering what ye think of Laura Tobin on the B.B.C. She is Tiny but looks good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement