Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather girls

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ppdub73

Your right mate, Laura Tobin is a little babe! She is gorgeous. I want more high pressure from her!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

No
    Jean is a Meteorologist in Met Éireann and part of her job involves the preparation and presentation of weather forecasts on RTÉ television and radio.
    Born in Tarbert, Co. Kerry, Jean initially decided to study medicine on leaving school, but decided that it wasn't for her and applied for a job in the Irish Meteorological service.
    Initially employed as a Meteorological Officer, Jean's interest in mathematics led her to study for her degree in Mathematical Sciences in Trinity College, Dublin, from which she graduated with honours.
    This qualification enabled her to become a Meteorologist in Met Éireann and following a course in meteorology, Jean was assigned for further training to the Aviation office in Shannon Airport which delivers meteorological services to pilots and airlines.
    Afterwards, Jean moved to the Research and Applications Division back in Dublin where she worked on Numerical Weather Prediction Models.
    From there, Jean moved to her present position in General Forecasting Division and since 1996 has regularly presented weather on RTÉ.
    Outside of work, Jean's hobbies and interests include reading, walking,art and music. She is also an animal lover and, living close to the city centre, loves all that that has to offer, for example shopping and visiting art galleries.

http://www.rte.ie/weather/presenters/byrnej.html

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Deise Tom.....i think you might be getting a wee bit over-obsessed

take a cold shower

This Jean Byrne thing is getting a bit odd. Why the fuss? I just can't see it myself. Now Helen on the other hand...! Usually my right!

• Advertisement

No
    ppdub73 wrote: »
    This Jean Byrne thing is getting a bit odd. Why the fuss? I just can't see it myself. Now Helen on the other hand...! Usually my right!

Sometimes a slightly older woman might be a major turn on for some fellows. The younger woman does not do it for everyone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 883 ✭✭✭moe_sizlak

No
    Deise Tom wrote: »
    Sometimes a slightly older woman might be a major turn on for some fellows. The younger woman does not do it for everyone.

im completley in love with jean , nothing sexier than a gorgeous middle aged woman , she also has that completly natural irish look about her too

Eh, whatever you are into. At that least that leaves the younger ones for us!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Deflector

I do a great impression of Jean's catchline, if I may say so myself: "but back now totoniiiight".

If there's one downer to Jean, it's her grotesque swallowing of saliva two-thirds of the way through every bulletin. No doubt that's a turn-on for most here, but for those of a more regular disposition, it is thoroughly disagreeable.
    Hardrain wrote: »
    Liking Karina Buckley and her whole couldn't really care less way she has about her, not fit to touch Jean though!

Ah there's at least one other chap in the world who gets Karina's style. A rare breed indeed. What a fabulous carefree manner she has - the flowingly limp wrists say it all.

Karina looks like something from another planet. Not a good thing either. When, if ever, did she have a meal? Not for me. As for the Jean thing, I think some of you here need mothering. There is certainly an issue here. Nobody here has spoken up for Helen. Am I the only man here who can see her charms?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Nobody here has spoken up for Helen. Am I the only man here who can see her charms?

seems like it, Helen Curran is nothing special to me....but as the old saying goes...."beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,700 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Oh sweet jaysus, they keep putting Evelyn Cusack on the weather forecasts lately. Is it a punishment for this discussion ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

No
    Evelyn is not without her charms. :)

No
    Ally Dick wrote: »
    Oh sweet jaysus, they keep putting Evelyn Cusack on the weather forecasts lately. Is it a punishment for this discussion ?

She may have an annoying voice (a little bit) but she is not bad looking.

Did anyone see Nuala Carey doing the forecast on Saturday evening ? Fine big rack on her

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭NedTermo

mikemac wrote: »
    Nuala Carey, drools :p

nuala-carey-large-1.jpg

This country is in a worse state than I thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Deise Tom wrote: »
    She may have an annoying voice (a little bit) but she is not bad looking.

wouldnt be a fan

No
    wouldnt be a fan

She may not be the best looking of the female weather presenters, but she is not the worst looking either. Is Audrey McGrath ever going to come back on. Have only seen her on a few occations.

Just seen Helen Curran now on the weather. She is so hot! What a total babe!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Funny that...I was thinking the same thing about Jean Byrne during the week...a big..

YES I would..

God yeah....I remeber a few years back when Helen Curran was Helen Leonard..she got married..was gutted.

She was the highlight of my lunch break.

what about Lisa Burke?

• Advertisement

Been watching Helen since she started. Hasn't aged one bit. Yeah, Lisa is good too. Loved the programme she was in that showed her getting married. Something about girls in wedding dresses...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Something to cheer ye up....

No
    Something to cheer ye up....

Laura tobin is far sexier than then too, as is Jean Byrne and Ursula Bracken.

Helen has just been on now. Looking very blonde and curvaceous if I may say so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

Ursula Bracken - nicest by far. by a mile. dont even look at the map when she is on...:o

No

I agree she looked well today, but she is nowhere near as good looking as Ursula Braken and Jean Byrne.

Nice curvy backside on her. Hubba hubba

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

No
    me thinks they are all kinda hefty, i dont mind a bit of meat on the rack but rack on the meat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fatano

Karina looks like something from another planet. Not a good thing either. When, if ever, did she have a meal? Not for me. As for the Jean thing, I think some of you here need mothering. There is certainly an issue here. Nobody here has spoken up for Helen. Am I the only man here who can see her charms?
    Karina Buckley is just the best lookin weather girl on any station,no discussion needed ! i thought she was gone but couldn't believe my eyes when i saw her lately, gorgeous hair and smile, and god what an amazing body, she is unreal and makes the rest look rough, RTE please keep her on,she will help with the recession blue's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Parakeets

Aidric wrote: »
    I love it when Jean Byrne says wet front.

Unfortunately that about all she says - giving us rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement