Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather girls

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,700 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Parakeets wrote: »
    Unfortunately that about all she says - giving us rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain

I never knew she had a bad stammer ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

No
    Parakeets wrote: »
    Unfortunately that about all she says - giving us rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain

Which of them dont say Rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Parakeets

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Which of them dont say Rain.

Unfortunately, and in my opinion, the bould Jean has a tendency to report only on rain, e.g. rain in donegal will be given the impression that its all over the country

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭CliffHuxtabel

wow...Helen curran looks savage right now....that extra weight left over from her pregnancy really works for me

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭CliffHuxtabel

fatano wrote: »
    Karina Buckley is just the best lookin weather girl on any station,no discussion needed ! i thought she was gone but couldn't believe my eyes when i saw her lately, gorgeous hair and smile, and god what an amazing body, she is unreal and makes the rest look rough, RTE please keep her on,she will help with the recession blue's

+1

and she has such a gorgeous voice...i could listen to her all day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ppdub73

Helen looking stunning as usual. One little request though, any chance that she could wear a nice tight skirt for a change? Give those trousers a rest.

Helen has just been on! Wow wee! Looking even blonder than usual. And her body, yum yum! Can't get enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Hardrain

No
    Jean all the way but Ursula is savage!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

No
    Hardrain wrote: »
    Jean all the way but Ursula is savage!!

What about Audrey McGrath. They should put her on more often.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

Deise Tom wrote: »
    What about Audrey McGrath. They should put her on more often.

ya she used to be on tv3. her and ursula are my favs.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭DangerMouse27

Thats where tv3 go so wrong..rte or tg4 for weather and some **** bank deposits hur hur hur!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Nuala Carey really does make news on bad weather a lot easier to take.

''And there is a tornado developing in Dublin, the death toll is expected to be in the thousands....''

Serenading me with the weather...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 RexBanner316

Thats where tv3 go so wrong..rte or tg4 for weather and some **** bank deposits hur hur hur!

Delightful.

Has Helen no other fans here?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

No
    Did any of you Jean Byrne fans see her on the news tonight on RTE1 ? She had a tin foil dress and looked like a bird ready to be roasted. (Take that what ever way you wish :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

No
    She looked well the sexy beast that she is. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭yank_in_eire

No
    Hank_Jones wrote: »
    Nuala Carey really does make news on bad weather a lot easier to take.

''And there is a tornado developing in Dublin, the death toll is expected to be in the thousands....''

Serenading me with the weather...

Nuala is like a car made of spare parts - Lovely rack and a perky arse at the top of those loooooooonnnngggg legs but the whole package just doesn't work together. Maybe it's that Beavis-style underbite that's putting me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

No
    Tonight was the first time ever I didn't have to force myself to have impure thoughts about Jean. Taken aback I was!! Who knew all she needed was a skin tight aluminium number.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Tonight was the first time ever I didn't have to force myself to have impure thoughts about Jean. Taken aback I was!! Who knew all she needed was a skin tight aluminium number.

yea and even though u watched it i bet u have no clue what weather will be like for tomorrow:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

No
    some woman for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

No
    argosy2006 wrote: »
    yea and even though u watched it i bet u have no clue what weather will be like for tomorrow:D

She kept saying cold, but I was thinking the opposite.. Soon as I saw her I knew I'd have to wait til I look out the window in the morning for the weather update.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

No
    omg your wun Jean in her tinfoil dress today!!!!

Hello momma!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

No
    Did anyone get a picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

No
    Mother of god. That was some dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

chughes wrote: »
    Did any of you Jean Byrne fans see her on the news tonight on RTE1 ? She had a tin foil dress and looked like a bird ready to be roasted. (Take that what ever way you wish :D)

Oh I lol'd so much when I saw her. I mean really??? What was she thinking??

Maybe she reads this thread and wanted to stand out? I don't even know where one would get a dress like that! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

No
    Larianne wrote: »
    Oh I lol'd so much when I saw her. I mean really??? What was she thinking??

Maybe she reads this thread and wanted to stand out? I don't even know where one would get a dress like that! :D

:confused:

Holy hell the figure on her. Fair play to her. I thought she looked great!

Nice and Christmassy as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

did anyone catch her posing against the wall when the camera cut to her first............that dress was clearly left in the 02 when Beyonce or Lady Gaga were here - my money is on the fact that it was likely a dare to wear it.................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

No
    Is it possible to introduce a poll into a thread once it's started ?

I'd like to see a poll of what people thought of the dress. I have to say I'd give it the thumbs up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement