Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather girls

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭The Express

chughes wrote: »
    Is it possible to introduce a poll into a thread once it's started ?

I'd like to see a poll of what people thought of the dress. I have to say I'd give it the thumbs up.

A lot of people would like to give the old 'thumbs up' alright;)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

No
    i knew that dress was special last night, icalled my sis into the room cause it was so nuts with the necklace ha ha,
    must have been a joke..

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Hardrain

No
    She looked savage!! She's googling herself me thinks:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

No
    Did any of you Jean Byrne fans see her on the news tonight on RTE1 ? She had a tin foil dress and looked like a bird ready to be roasted. (Take that what ever way you wish :D)

Jean nearly always do the Christmas Day weather and looks well when she comes on.

No
    Has anyone ever set up an On-line Jean Byrne fan club or appreciation society????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Has anyone ever set up an On-line Jean Byrne fan club or appreciation society????
    Only inside my mind...

No
    Only inside my mind...

Snap.

It has been done for some women in the UK, Lorraine Kelly etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

No
    Is it possible to introduce a poll into a thread once it's started ?

I'd like to see a poll of what people thought of the dress. I have to say I'd give it the thumbs up.
    Done! :)
    Deise Tom wrote: »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-for-one-welcome-our-new-spaceweatherwoman-overlord/220165041726

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Silverado

No
    Didn't she look super? I wonder if we ask nicely would she wear it again for her many fans.

No
    Silverado wrote: »
    Didn't she look super? I wonder if we ask nicely would she wear it again for her many fans.

In past christmas' she has worn a low cut white top with full on the outline of the cut.

I think some of us must get out more.

Least I suppose we have healthy minds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

No
    She's a "real" woman alright.....love when she wears her black Goth gear.....hope she reads these posts...MARRY ME JEAN..........;)

BTW...i know most of us men dont even listen to what she's saying..but have you ever noticed that she "swallows " a lot ...dry mouth i suppose..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

she's like a holly branch tonight - my money's on traditional red for tomorrow..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Nobrow

Dont believe what I've read in here! I'd need many pints to consider the best of them.

Ursula Bracken ... I will never get over the size of her hips. Literally. I'd need a ladder. They are huge. They mesmorize me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

No
    Nuala is hot!...in a normal looking girl kinda way. She's probably a real sweetie as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Saltour Sossiez

The weather woman on yesterday is a seriously beautiful MILF. I thought her dress was awful though. She went a bit mad with the tinfoil.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

Hi all,
    Jean Byrne on tonight's six o'clock news.Green dress.Etched on her.Lovelyjubbly:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

Where did she get that silvery dress/wraps like??! She has a great figure and I cant understand her sometimes! At least she wore a better green dress today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

No
    Yeah saw her on Christmas day wearing the tin foil dress. Well maybe she was recycling the same one that she had on the turkey. Didnt see any stuffing on it though. Just saw her again on the nine o clock news in green. She is one HOT lady. Is she trying to tease us or wha!!? Maybe she reads this site;).

P.S Did anyone see catherine thomas on winning streak tonight? She was looking extra hot showing a bit of clevage and those legs Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeaaahhh!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Suspiria79

No
    jimmyw wrote: »

P.S Did anyone see catherine thomas on winning streak tonight? She was looking extra hot showing a bit of clevage and those legs Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeaaahhh!!!

There's not much there to show

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

No
    This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

No
    Suspiria79 wrote: »

clevage, theres more breast on a kfc breast,

No
    Suspiria79 wrote: »
    old boy wrote: »

:( Ah there's no pleasing some people;) Would ye rather see Marty showing his boobs;)She will do me nicely:cool::p:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

No
    Back on topic people. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

No
    Over 85% in favour of the dress. I think we like it.

No
    Over 85% in favour of the dress. I think we like it.

Look even better on my bedroom floor:D

Thats so cheesy:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

No
    For those of you who can view the RTE Player, if you select the Nine O'Clock News on Christmas Day and start viewing at aprox 9 minutes 16 seconds into broadcast, you can see Jean and the famous dress.
    Don't forget to vote in the poll if you haven't already.

No
    old boy wrote: »

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Gaw'an Jean, give us all a great big Gerry Flemming style wink at the end of tonight's forecast!

You know it makes sense.

...and I dare you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

divilabit! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

I think I've curtains in that material Jean!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement