Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Glazing Suppliers

Options
  • 03-08-2009 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Sorry if this has been covered before - but I'm looking for a good supplier of double glazingm in north county dublin - 10 windows and some patio doors. Need to be good for noise reduction and insulation

Any ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭wotdef

Try this guy, Galaxy Windows 087 2779371 His name is Damien. I got 3 windows and a back door for 2200 if I remember correctly. Very happy with his work and quality of materials. He did the job 3 weeks after we ordered didnt take a deposit and didnt kill himself collecting the cash after he had finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭roadster5

THanks mate,

Do you know what the U-value of the windows was, and what thinckness were the frames ?

Thanks again

Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭wotdef

It was pilkington glass uvalue was 1, I think, anyway its supposed to be just about the lowest you get. The frames are 70mm.

Advertisement