Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fees for private college

Options
  • 03-08-2009 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I got offered Dbs as one of my offers even though it was not my first choice and i have no idea why i got offered it as offers shud not be out till august but anyway dose anyone no any banks that are offering loans to students but dont have to pay till they officaly start working full time ???

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

I presume most banks are. Check around for the best quotes regards interest in the banks and find the deal that's best. I remember seeing a television ad for Bank of Ireland and student loans a year or two back but if that still stands is another question?

I would advise you to wait and see what you are offered on the 15th if it's not your first choice before taking out a loan. You might surprise yourself in your results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sxcemez

i got my results for my fetac course the other day
    and i got the highest points 420 that you can get so hopefully :D
    thanks for the info

Advertisement