Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E65 Problem.

• 03-08-2009 10:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

hi folks, at the top of my main screen just below the battery bar i have a headset icon there, Since its been there i cant hear anyone when i ring or when im rang, i also cant activate loudspeaker since its been there. I have never had a headset or anything like that used on my phone, can anyone help me?

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

Try taking the battery out, this sometimes resets the phone. It could also be an indicator that the pop port at the end of the phone may have come into contact with moisture. Alot of the time taking out the battery solves the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Do you still have the headset that came in the box? Try plugging it in and out again. This may reset it.

Would go with RodVelvets suggestion otherwise ... otherwise perhaps try updating the software online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

tried the first method, it worked and allw as back to normal, then after a few minutes "Enhancement not supported" flashed across the screen and it was back to square 1.

Ill try the headset now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

plugged in the headset and took it out again and it is off now thank god! cheers guys!

Advertisement