Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Raphaels Manor, Celbridge

Options
  • 03-08-2009 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi just viewed a house in St Raphaels at the Clane Rd end, seems like a nice estate What do folks think ?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Hi just viewed a house in St Raphaels at the Clane Rd end, seems like a nice estate What do folks think ?

It's ok. I personally would not live in it as I think there are much nicer estates in Celbridge, but thats just my own personal opinion ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Same as above, personally I wouldnt live there. nicer places for the same money

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

It certainly used to have a poor reputation ( maybe un-warrented ) because it had a high livel of buy-to-let houses that were obviously let to the Health Board or similar.

I have no idea what it's actually like to live on , I had a friend who lived on a road on the outskirts of the estate and it was very nice if a little far from the village ( he was on the far end of the estate where it joins Shackleton Rd )

Advertisement