Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Profile Bracket

Options
  • 03-08-2009 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm just wondering if anyone has one of these lying around? You know the things that allow you to fit a full height low profile video card into a slim line case. It basically allows you to take off the existing bracket on the card and replace it with two half height brackets.

Just posting this on the off chance really, but you never know, maybe one of you good fellows has one lying in a box or summat. I'm pretty sure they came with some low profile cards to give you that option, but I bought my card second hand without any box etc...

Hope someone can help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Komplett sell low profile kits - not all low profile cards w/full height brackets actually come with the low profile bracket included. Other than that route, e-bay should return more pocket friendly options.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

Thanks. I saw them on komplett, but they are €7 and postage is €12.50!! I'll have a look on ebay, but to be honest I was hoping someone would have one lying around that i could nab off them. I have the card in the case now without a bracket at the mo. It's not a necessity, but it'd be nice to have...

Advertisement