Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

club for 18th bday

Options
  • 03-08-2009 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

sorry if its in the wrong place but...

Im having my 18th on friday and im looking for a good club for me and my mates to go to in dublin. Because of the lovely time were in im looking for somewhere thats fairly cheap in with fairly cheap drink. Im kinda leaning towards purty kitchen at the moment but iv been there before and sorta hoping to go somewhere i havent been to.

Any suggestions? :D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Dubs wrote: »

Any suggestions? :D

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Ah is for over 18's I.D. needed.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Are ALL your friends 18 other wise your gonna have a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

If your not old enough to find the Dublin forum, then I don't think you're old enough to handle a drink.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from After Hours.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Are all your mates over 18? If not you'll probably run into problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

no everyone else is over 18

and please no more useless comments like "No."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

try karma on fishamble street or q bar

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Depends what your scene is, the Indie night in spy/wax is suppose to be decent on a Friday and Phantom’s First Friday is on in the Academy this Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Hamiltonion

Button fac
    Academy
    Wax/Spy
    Crawdaddy
    all for indie types

Bondi
    Tripod
    Purty kitchen
    21s
    citybar
    all for dance/chav types

All have promos although the latter seem to do it cheaper, citibar is the cheapest but a complete hole. I'd recommend button fac or crawdaddy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

It's Phantom First Friday in the Academy, Live bands and DJ's if you're into indie music. Free in before 10, and I think a fiver after. Usually they're a good night.

EDIT: bah, beaten

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

It's Phantom First Friday in the Academy, Live bands and DJ's if you're into indie music. Free in before 10, and I think a fiver after. Usually they're a good night.

EDIT: bah, beaten

That's so two posts ago!:cool: Any idea if there any any drink offers on?

Advertisement