Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taught post grad fees for 09/10

• 03-08-2009 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any idea of the fees due for this year? I just need to know how much to budget for. It'll be my first time in ul and I can't wait. Got accomodation on campus all sorted so hoepfully I have enough money for everything else :/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

It depends on the course. Can range anywhere from €5,500 to €11,500.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

Yeh I know it ranges. I'm going to do be doing int business and global management. But just can't find exact fee figures-only last years one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Just add 3% and you shouldn't fall short.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

I got the acceptance letter for my Taught MA, and with it came details of fees for all Taught MA courses for last year, you should have got it as well, but maybe the admissions office made a foul up. Anyway Business Management (nothing there for Global but they're all pretty much the same) is €6250, the first fee for last year was €3258 and the second was €2992. Haven't a clue how much it will increase this year, but it might also stay the same.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Graduate admissions can be contacted here. Like you I can't see any details of fees on the graduate school section of the site but I'd assume as it's now August they should be able to tell you how much your course is if you get in contact with them.

If you get in contact with them and they can't give you a figure for next year relatively promptly, post back here or drop me a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I'm also on the aforementioned course come September... It's €7750, but that's inclusive of the foreign study trip!

See you then chicken_food :)

I know this sounds bad-but do you have much information on the intl trip?? They were pretty vague over the phone!!
    7750-Thats nearly 1000e over what i was hoping!! ouch!

Last I heard it's looking like South Africa, during the break between 1st and 2nd semesters. I'd rather Japan, but they're going for an emerging economy I think?

I know €7750 is expensive, but it's because it's an MSc course... The MSc in Marketing is the same, as is the MSc in Financial Services IIRC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

The Masters in International Entrepreneurship Management is €6,750 afaik.

The course director told me that fees are being frozen on the master courses, and will be the same as last year due to the recession and what not.

Got a one sentence reply from UL. 'fees will remain unchanged from last year'. If they had read my mail, they would see that I couldn't even find the fees for my course fir last yr!

• Advertisement

From who in UL if you don't mind me asking? Regardless, I'm stating as a fact, it's €7750. The course didn't exist last year, that's why you couldn't find the fees.

Student fees office - Breda. I was a little annoyed at the response, then again I probably should just email the Kemmy Business School. I wouldnt mind some more information on the study abroad trip etc.

I just got a place in Thomand too-so im pretty much all set to go!!

Student fees office - Breda. I was a little annoyed at the response, then again I probably should just email the Kemmy Business School. I wouldnt mind some more information on the study abroad trip etc.

I just got a place in Thomand too-so im pretty much all set to go!!

What's on in Thomond, if you don't mind me asking...

http://www.ul.ie/campuslife/thomond.htm

Sorry to get your hopes up!

http://www.ul.ie/campuslife/thomond.htm

Sorry to get your hopes up!

Oh, I thought it was another college or something, and well congrats! going by this thread, getting accomadation is pretty difficult

Advertisement