Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When can i get gorgeous jewellery?

Options
  • 03-08-2009 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭

Hi everyone, I got a new piercing at the top of my ear and also one third up from the bottom of the lobe. (four in total in one ear) They were done a couple of weeks ago and are healing very well. I'm cleaning them with sea salt / warm water solution. Mark in v-piercing did a great job on them. I have titanium rings in them and I'm just wondering when can I get something more colourful or shiny? Would I have to wait the full 8 weeks?

Also I found this ebay shop that sells cool wooden spiral earrings that I think would look gorgeous in the bottom piercing. Does anyone know if anywhere in Dublin sells jewellery like this that is good quality and won't irritate the piercing?

[EMAIL="http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Yoginika__W0QQ_armrsZ1"]http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Yoginika__W0QQ_armrsZ1[/EMAIL]

Thanks a million :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

www.bodyartforms.com
    www.onetribe.nu

have a look about, wait until mark says its cool to switch em out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭katiemaloe

Cheers Will, those sites have some gorgeous things :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

onetribe especially, they've stuff for ickle holes and are dead nice people

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Dragonz_Rawr

www.crazy-factory.com

Their stuff is so cheap, but good quality - and €5 shipping anywhere in the world. They can take about 10 working days to arrive though. They do some gorgeous tunnels and plugs and claws.

Wait until they are fully healed to change the jewellery - it's honestly not worth the effort of having it play up for changing jewellery too early - you have the rest of your life to enjoy the shiny stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭katiemaloe

cheers Dragon- they are so cheap!!! Thanks for the tip- totally makes sense to wait!

• Advertisement
Advertisement