Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My diet/exercise log

Options
  • 03-08-2009 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

ok here goes, 23 year old female, been in bad health for the past three years but am now on the road to recovery. Have gained over three stone, but am now determined to lose it. My correct weight is 12 stone 7 pounds and i intent to be this before xmas.

Today I am:

Height: 5 11
    weight: 14 stone 12 pounds

I know im a bit of a disgrace at the moment and i know very little about exercise so any support or advice is much appreciated. I have set myself little targets and ways of treating myself for reaching a goal. (shopping trips)

As I log each day, please feel free to give me a kick up the ass if im being lasy or not doing it properly. I really need all the encouragement that I can get

Siobhan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 carrie D

I have decided tomorrow is the day I start my fitness regime also so I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! I have gym in my house and no excuses, but at least I am willing to admit that I have been lazy. Admitting it is the first step.

I think you have to be 100% in the right frame of mind to go about lossing the weight or you will stall after about two weeks...Or by the weekend.

Good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭sibh1

Hi carrie? How did your first day go?

So today went ok, except i've hurt my back and so could barely move let alone exercise. not sure what exactly ive done to it but i know im in agony!

Diet log as follows;

Breakfast was porridge made on water with slimline milk and linseeds. A homemade smoothie with frozen raspberrys, low fat yougrt and pumpkin,sunflower seeds. A glass of cranberry juice.

Lunch was a toasted sandwich made with weight watchers bread, low fat cheese and turkey. Also had a yougrt.

Dinner was a bowl of chicked casserole without potatoes. Really missed them. :(

Snacks were nuts and fruit.

Anyone think i went wrong here in any way?

Advertisement